Malaysian Airliner - gone missing

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby woof woof ! » Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:13 pm

damjan193 » Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:34 pm wrote:Yeah, "Lost" written all over this :D. Jokes aside though, a terrible tragedy.

The fact that the plane went off the radar while it was at about 35 000 feet in the air and the fact that there was no SOS call leads to the conclusion that the plane suddenly fell apart in mid flight. It's a Boeing 777 we're talking about though, so they don't just "fall apart". My take is someone blew it up.

Into very very very very small pieces ?

Not a single trace of fuselage, luggage or bodies ?

:alien:

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby ethanr » Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:22 pm

damjan193 » Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:34 am wrote:Yeah, "Lost" written all over this :D. Jokes aside though, a terrible tragedy.

The fact that the plane went off the radar while it was at about 35 000 feet in the air and the fact that there was no SOS call leads to the conclusion that the plane suddenly fell apart in mid flight. It's a Boeing 777 we're talking about though, so they don't just "fall apart". My take is someone blew it up.

I was thinking the same thing when I heard about it. Something just seems so strange here. I'm not one for conspiracies, but this is just really suspicious at this point.
DESPITE THE FACT I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA...
ethanr

Postby red till i die!! » Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:42 pm

seems to be a lot of confusion by several authorities about what happened and it does seem weird that after 5 days they remain clueless. strange one indeed and my thoughts and prayers go out to the missing and their families.
hopefully this nightmare will be resolved for them soon, one way or another.
whats the story with those black boxes though ? surely in this day and age a gps signal can be picked up regardless of where in the planet it is. with the amount of satelites orbiting us surely within 24 hrs they would have picked it up. whatever about pinpointing the exact location you would at least expect them to identify an area.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby laza » Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:44 am

Very sad, I actually flew out Borneo after weeks holiday for a couple of days in Singapore  on Sunday and have to say I tried avoiding the news before flying home 

I see today now that Chinese satellites have picked up a images that could be wreckage very close to flight plan and correlating with a report from NZ oil worker who viewed a burning object that night

No sure about conspiracy but response has got major ***** up written all over it.

One thing that amazes me though nearly 13 years after Sep 11 and with all security is how fck you can travel on a 2 year old stolen passport
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby babu » Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:54 am

This is very sad times for us.

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby damjan193 » Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:23 pm

woof woof ! » Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:13 pm wrote:
damjan193 » Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:34 pm wrote:Yeah, "Lost" written all over this :D. Jokes aside though, a terrible tragedy.

I know that it seems unlikely that they've found nothing so far with such a big search party working on it, but it's the only logical explanation that I can think of. My other explanations include black holes, alien abduction and mysterious islands, but they're not very realistic.

Anyway, I read that it's possible that the plane kept on flying even after it went off the radars. For me this is highly unlikely though. Planes don't go off the radars for no reason.
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:20 pm

damjan193 » Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:23 pm wrote:
woof woof ! » Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:13 pm wrote:

I know that it seems unlikely that they've found nothing so far with such a big search party working on it, but it's the only logical explanation that I can think of. My other explanations include black holes, alien abduction and mysterious islands, but they're not very realistic.

Anyway, I read that it's possible that the plane kept on flying even after it went off the radars. For me this is highly unlikely though. Planes don't go off the radars for no reason.

Commercial planes don't go off radar at all at cruising altitude.

Civil radar has a limited range but military radar has wide coverage. Hence why military radar picked up the course change after the flights exited Malaysian airspace.

Various news reports I has seen has stated that without the transponder on the aircraft does not disappear off radar but instead cannot identify itself.

The military radar would have spotted this unintentified aircraft and I cannot believe they didn't track it. Especially if it u-turned and flew back over Malaysian land.

The Malaysian military know something else. They have to tell eventually.
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Good Yank » Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:54 pm

ethanr » Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:22 pm wrote:
damjan193 » Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:34 am wrote:Yeah, "Lost" written all over this :D. Jokes aside though, a terrible tragedy.

... I'm not one for conspiracies,..

Ha, Dude, have you ever read your posts in the match threads regarding the refs? :p
s@int - 13 December 2009

I won't celebrate Rafa going........ but I will be over the moon if Dalglish comes in. League within 2 years if he gets the job, AND YOU CAN QUOTE ME ON THAT.
The Good Yank
LFC Super Member

Postby ethanr » Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:22 am

The Good Yank » Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:54 pm wrote:
ethanr » Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:22 pm wrote:

... I'm not one for conspiracies,..

Ha, Dude, have you ever read your posts in the match threads regarding the refs? :p

:laugh:

You got me there
DESPITE THE FACT I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA...
ethanr

Postby damjan193 » Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:57 pm

SouthCoastShankly » Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:20 pm wrote:Commercial planes don't go off radar at all at cruising altitude.

Civil radar has a limited range but military radar has wide coverage. Hence why military radar picked up the course change after the flights exited Malaysian airspace.

Various news reports I has seen has stated that without the transponder on the aircraft does not disappear off radar but instead cannot identify itself.

The military radar would have spotted this unintentified aircraft and I cannot believe they didn't track it. Especially if it u-turned and flew back over Malaysian land.

The Malaysian military know something else. They have to tell eventually.

Haven't heard about this course change but you're right about the radars, was thinking the same thing myself. Planes don't just disappear off the radar unless something happens to them.

Anyway, just read today that they are now using shamans to locate the plane.
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby metalhead » Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:59 pm

So now they are searching for it way out to the Indian Ocean.

What went wrong?
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby parchpea » Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:04 am

This aircraft is not missing but rather its a massive cover up which will continue until most people are convinced of the manufactured
story the government controlled media promotes.

The world will watch actors investigate and fail to find anything. Its scripted.

Not having that a passenger aircraft can just go missing this day and age, no chance.
parchpea
LFC Super Member

Postby babu » Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:36 am

parchpea » Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:04 am wrote:This aircraft is not missing but rather its a massive cover up which will continue until most people are convinced of the manufactured

The world will watch actors investigate and fail to find anything. Its scripted.

Not having that a passenger aircraft can just go missing this day and age, no chance.

Absolute rubbish.

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby parchpea » Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:48 am

babu » Sat Mar 22, 2014 3:36 am wrote:
parchpea » Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:04 am wrote:This aircraft is not missing but rather its a massive cover up which will continue until most people are convinced of the manufactured

Absolute rubbish.

Your possibly right seeing as I think pretty much everything we are told on the news is either a biased version or
completely made up.

Conspiracy theorist, very much  :;):
parchpea
LFC Super Member

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:59 pm

Just seen that Malaysian authorities gave announced that the flight has most likely, beyond a reasonable doubt, has crashed into the ocean.

Using analysis from debris identified by satellite. In fact it was similar statistical analysis of debris that lead to the Air France Airbus that crashed a few years back to be found.
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum