Lfc newkit court, - Where justice will be served.

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby andy_g » Thu May 20, 2010 5:17 pm

baldricks_cunning_plan wrote:Then you've got some tit as judge

no need for that, mate  :D

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Redman in wales » Thu May 20, 2010 5:31 pm

dawson99 wrote:i think newkit is over, shallw e just shut it all down? start again somewhere else?

www.liverpoolfc-even-newer-kit.co.uk

:nod
Redman in wales
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Fri May 21, 2010 1:33 am

laza wrote:I suggest you go on strike and this time make it 3 years rather then 3 days ???

:laugh: I didnt go on strike mate, im too stuck up for that !
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Fri May 21, 2010 1:37 am

andy_g wrote:come on, karhaz mate. people were banging on for ages about wanting an explanation about why people were getting carded or banned and so finally we got the sinbin - which does exactly that. its a bit rich for you to now say its a waste of space.

Its a waste of space as not every card or suspension is recorded there also not even an explanation. Take the first page from Supersub:

heimdall card...

And thats it !

Thats why I call it a waste.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Fri May 21, 2010 2:44 am

Number 9 wrote:Daft idea!Its a football forum....talk about taking things too seriously...get a life! :D

I have never had to change my ID to accomodate the banned one for taking things too seriously. I walk away most of the time. By all means mock what I am saying, but do so with credit.
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Fri May 21, 2010 9:06 am

heimdall card...

That explains enough :D

Andy G has a point in what the squares mean. It's a warning. It doesn't affect your posting rights, it doesn't prevent you from sharing opinions, and you shouldn't take it as a personal insult, but as a warning.

In other forums there are not even warnings, you're sent to the sidelines if you go against the rules. Everybody admits here that we sometimes go too far in the spats, yet, few people admit a warning as what it really is: A warning. Nothing else. If instead of going mad when you receive one you move on, we would have saved lots of cards.

Even a temporary ban shouldn't be a drama, FFS.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Fri May 21, 2010 9:18 am

Sabre wrote:
heimdall card...

That explains enough :D

Andy G has a point in what the squares mean. It's a warning. It doesn't affect your posting rights, it doesn't prevent you from sharing opinions, and you shouldn't take it as a personal insult, but as a warning.

In other forums there are not even warnings, you're sent to the sidelines if you go against the rules. Everybody admits here that we sometimes go too far in the spats, yet, few people admit a warning as what it really is: A warning. Nothing else. If instead of going mad when you receive one you move on, we would have saved lots of cards.

Even a temporary ban shouldn't be a drama, FFS.

The problem is that some feel cards are given out as one of the mods took it the wrong way or the members was pushed to say something, I can think of a few time were a members was never going to get a card and was pushed and pushed (or should i say picked on) untill they said something, and then they got a card for it or a ban.

as i have said before sometimes I think all mods should read the thread to see whats been going on and ask the member why they posted what they did before cards are givin out.

also dont forget that sometime its not a build up of cards that lead to the ban....some members have had no cards and due to one poste they get 4 cards and a ban.

I think if all mod had input on the carss then it might stop One mod banning a members due to them just having a bad day and taking out on a none mod............as i once did when i was a mod of my own forum.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bunglemark2 » Fri May 21, 2010 11:27 am

Comical, that's what it is. Every now and again I get a threat of a card from a mod 'cos I state openly what many are thinking and hoping for: namely, that the repeat bullshyte artists on here are reeled in and taken to task. I'm a true fan, and I don't subscribe to ridiculous rumour for the sake of it. Nor do I engage in verbal abuse for the sake of it. Others clearly don't have the same opinion...
If you want to start or spread stupid, stupid groundless "facts", set up your own blog, go to Facebook...wherever....but phuck off out of here...
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby andy_g » Fri May 21, 2010 11:55 am

what's comical is grown adults bitching and whining about what a tiny minority post and how the evil moderators aren't nice enough to them when they bitch and whine too much.

andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Fri May 21, 2010 12:02 pm

imo, rafa is not the man to carry us on. Torres will probably leave following the world cup, and we are left with the europa league :(

7th finish this year - not good enough

i was pro rafa in the beginning, but am not now...everyone deserves a chance and rafa's has years of them...weve gone backwards

and why is lucas still at the club ffs
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Fri May 21, 2010 12:02 pm

andy_g wrote:what's comical is grown adults bitching and whining about what a tiny minority post and how the evil moderators aren't nice enough to them when they bitch and whine too much.

:nod
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Fri May 21, 2010 12:03 pm

Judge wrote:imo, rafa is not the man to carry us on. Torres will probably leave following the world cup, and we are left with the europa league :(

7th finish this year - not good enough

i was pro rafa in the beginning, but am not now...everyone deserves a chance and rafa's has years of them...weve gone backwards

and why is lucas still at the club ffs

Whats this topic got to do with Rafa & Lucas?
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ben Patrick » Fri May 21, 2010 12:10 pm

My problem with what went on the other day is that woof was cleary baiting saint to get him to bite.
When he did unless woof complained why did anyone need to have posting rights removed ?

They are grown men that can surely take whatever the other is giving out.

I have no idea if a mod was complained to in this instance but would be surprised if this is the case.
They should have just been left to it.

Or if not the same punishment to both people if needed.
Sabre looks like a big lezzer
Ben Patrick

Postby andy_g » Fri May 21, 2010 12:10 pm

:laugh:

EVERY topic is about rafa and lucas sooner or later

andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Fri May 21, 2010 12:19 pm

lighten up cigs
Judge