Lfc big brother - 10 contestants who will win

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby 116-1065305004 » Wed Feb 25, 2004 1:46 am

DAY 34:

Leo the Lion is doing the washing up, Greenred is reading a book while Dom1 is asleep still.
116-1065305004

Postby leothelion » Wed Feb 25, 2004 2:46 am

gaz31 wrote:gaz tells the others that he is going to donate half his winnings to a charity when he cleans up next week at the final hurdle!
they all disagree and want to spend the money on themselves if they win !!
"what a bunch of self centered meenies they are" :D

wow whats this about winnings what do we win  :laugh:
YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE
"MEMBER OF BEAVIS CREW"
leothelion
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby gaz31 » Thu Feb 26, 2004 12:58 am

GAZ31 IS ASLEEP AND THE OTHERS ARE PLAYING TIDDLY WINKS EXCEPT DOM WHO IS CONTEMPLATING ON WHETHER TO SHARE HIS LAST BEER WITH THE OTHER HOUSE MATES WHO DONT EVEN KNOW HE HAS IT, ITS A HARD DECISION TO MAKE FOR HIM AS THERE ARE NO FEMALES LEFT IN THE HOUSE AND HIS SACKS ARE NEAR TO BURSTING ANYWAY HE MAKES THE DECISION TO DRINK IT IN THE LOO AND NOT TELL THE OTHER HOUSE MATES ABOUT IT .........
WRONG CHOICE BOZO , LEO CAN HEAR A CAN OF LAGER OPEN FROM 10 MILES AWAY AND INSTANTLY RUNS INTO THE LOO AND HEADBUTTS DOM WHO IS NOW OUT COLD ,GREENRED HEARS THE COMOTION THATS GOING ON AND RUNS TO THE LOO ONLY TO FIND DOM ON THE FLOOR .....DOM! DOM! WAKE UP MATE HE SHOUTS !! DOM STARTS TO COME TOO HE QUICKLY REALIZES THAT THE LAGER IS MISSING AND TELLS GREENRED ALL ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED AND THEY BOTH RUN TO THE BEDROOM WHERE TO THIER ASTONISHMENT THEY FIND LEO HANGING FROM THE RAFTERS AND AN EMPTY CAN OF LAGER LEFT ON THE FLOOR !!!!
WHO COULD HAVE DONE THIS TO LEO ? THEY BOTH START TO WONDER!!
IT COULD'NT HAVE BEEN GAZ HE'S ASLEEP !!
IT COULD'NT HAVE BEEN ANY ONE ELSE IT WAS ONLY LEO AND GAZ IN THE ROOM ..................
THE QUESTION IS WHY WOULD HE TAKE HIS OWN LIFE ?
"HAS CHEESEY BEEN IN THE HOUSE AND FOUND LEO WEARING ONE OF HIS NAPPIES OR DID GAZ KILL HIM AND PRETEND TO BE ASLEEP"?BUUUUUUUURRRRRRPPPPP!!
WHO KNOWS.......COUGH COUGH :cool:  :p  :p
When you get the ball, I want you to beat a couple of men and smash the ball into the net, just the same way you used to at Bury," said Shankly. Lindsay replied: "But Boss that wasn't me, it was Bobby Kerr." Shankly turned to Bob Paisley and said: "Christ Bob, we've signed the wrong player."
gaz31
LFC Elite Member

Postby leothelion » Thu Feb 26, 2004 1:57 am

just remember cats have 9 lives :D  :D
YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE
"MEMBER OF BEAVIS CREW"
leothelion
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby leothelion » Thu Feb 26, 2004 2:01 am

leo wants bb to call cops for attempted murder gaz denies everything but gaz forgot about video camera's
hahah not worth it for one beer
YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE
"MEMBER OF BEAVIS CREW"
leothelion
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby gaz31 » Thu Feb 26, 2004 2:01 am

MEEEOOOOWW!! PUSSY PUSSY .......... PURR PURR  :laugh:  :D  :)  :cool:  :laugh:
When you get the ball, I want you to beat a couple of men and smash the ball into the net, just the same way you used to at Bury," said Shankly. Lindsay replied: "But Boss that wasn't me, it was Bobby Kerr." Shankly turned to Bob Paisley and said: "Christ Bob, we've signed the wrong player."
gaz31
LFC Elite Member

Postby greenred » Thu Feb 26, 2004 10:59 am

the intrigue continues as Has is spotted in the garden disguised as a potted plant and a shitty nappy is found stuffed inside a cushion.Where is cheese face hiding?
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dom1 » Thu Feb 26, 2004 4:46 pm

gaz31 wrote:GAZ31 IS ASLEEP AND THE OTHERS ARE PLAYING TIDDLY WINKS EXCEPT DOM WHO IS CONTEMPLATING ON WHETHER TO SHARE HIS LAST BEER WITH THE OTHER HOUSE MATES WHO DONT EVEN KNOW HE HAS IT, ITS A HARD DECISION TO MAKE FOR HIM AS THERE ARE NO FEMALES LEFT IN THE HOUSE AND HIS SACKS ARE NEAR TO BURSTING ANYWAY HE MAKES THE DECISION TO DRINK IT IN THE LOO AND NOT TELL THE OTHER HOUSE MATES ABOUT IT .........
WRONG CHOICE BOZO , LEO CAN HEAR A CAN OF LAGER OPEN FROM 10 MILES AWAY AND INSTANTLY RUNS INTO THE LOO AND HEADBUTTS DOM WHO IS NOW OUT COLD ,GREENRED HEARS THE COMOTION THATS GOING ON AND RUNS TO THE LOO ONLY TO FIND DOM ON THE FLOOR .....DOM! DOM! WAKE UP MATE HE SHOUTS !! DOM STARTS TO COME TOO HE QUICKLY REALIZES THAT THE LAGER IS MISSING AND TELLS GREENRED ALL ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED AND THEY BOTH RUN TO THE BEDROOM WHERE TO THIER ASTONISHMENT THEY FIND LEO HANGING FROM THE RAFTERS AND AN EMPTY CAN OF LAGER LEFT ON THE FLOOR !!!!
WHO COULD HAVE DONE THIS TO LEO ? THEY BOTH START TO WONDER!!
IT COULD'NT HAVE BEEN GAZ HE'S ASLEEP !!
IT COULD'NT HAVE BEEN ANY ONE ELSE IT WAS ONLY LEO AND GAZ IN THE ROOM ..................
THE QUESTION IS WHY WOULD HE TAKE HIS OWN LIFE ?
"HAS CHEESEY BEEN IN THE HOUSE AND FOUND LEO WEARING ONE OF HIS NAPPIES OR DID GAZ KILL HIM AND PRETEND TO BE ASLEEP"?BUUUUUUUURRRRRRPPPPP!!
WHO KNOWS.......COUGH COUGH :cool:  :p  :p

i don't think we should give Gaz anymore beers if this is the kind of sh*t he daydreams !!

must admit it was pretty funny and i dont kn ow if this is only me but i think it would make a good film, cos this......this has a good storyline this does!!  :;):   :D   :D

Dom1

p.s: good luck fellow contestants for next weeks Big, Big Brother Finale!!  :D
when you're 4-0 up..
you should never lose 7-1
Dom1

Postby 116-1065305004 » Sat Feb 28, 2004 11:33 pm

DAY 37:

Dom1 is angry that he has no TV.
Leo the Lion and Greenred have a game of Poker.
Big Al is asleep while Gaz is using his punchbag with Sangys face on it :D
116-1065305004

Postby sangy » Sun Feb 29, 2004 12:53 am

nice to see u picked a nice pic of me m8 :p
sangy
LFC Super Member

Postby 116-1065305004 » Sun Feb 29, 2004 3:02 pm

DAY 38:

Tension is mounting as Dom1 and Leo the Lion argue over whose turn it is to clean the toilet while Big Al has to separate them.
Gaz31 and Greenred are playing cards.
116-1065305004

Postby 116-1065305004 » Mon Mar 01, 2004 1:52 am

DAY 39:

Dom1 gives Leo the Lion a hug whilst Greenred, Big Al & Gaz31 go for the handshake.
Leo the Lion gets his cases and leaves the house to the joy of the Outside world
116-1065305004

Postby supersub » Mon Mar 01, 2004 9:56 am

Sadly leo is shot by a big game hunter,on leaving the house,and then mounted on the study wall of beckingham palace.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby 116-1065305004 » Mon Mar 01, 2004 11:16 pm

DAY 40:

Big Brother Winner 2004 odds:

Greenred  3-1
Big Al       5-1
Gaz31     10-1
Dom1      11-1
116-1065305004

Postby Dom1 » Mon Mar 01, 2004 11:31 pm

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :D  :D

YES, I DON'T BELIEVE I MADE IT TO THE FINAL!!

I HAVE NOTHING MORE TO SAY. DOM1 :D
when you're 4-0 up..
you should never lose 7-1
Dom1

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum