Letter on football365 - Laughable

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby 112-1077774096 » Fri Aug 04, 2006 1:25 pm

i just read this letter on football365 and i just had to copy it onto here. i would go into the reasons why its laughable but then i thought the reasons were obvious    :D

enjoy it, especially the 'fellow mancs' part when the pr1ck that wrote it is from london

...I'm very disappointed with the attitude of some of my fellow Mancs, who think we have no chance of winning the league this season. I genuinely think we will be alright. We've got Carrick in now, who is better than Gerrard and Lampard and Fabregas and all that rubbish. And he's English too, which makes him worth the £18.6 million alone for me. Now we've got rid of the horse (ovverrated), we've got Rooney, Saha (who is as good as Henry in my opinion) and one of the best young strikers in the world in Rossi. We've got Scholes and Giggs to play in the middle, Ronaldo on the wing, John O'Shea in there too. And Alan Smith will be like a new signing when he comes back. Plus we've got Vidic at the back, who is a great, tough Eastern European defender...him and Rio are probably the best centre-back partnership in the league.

Look at the competition this season. Cheslea are alright, I suppose. Arsenal are s***. Dunno why Henry would want to stay there, but he's just a big-game bottler, Rooney'll probably be top scorer ahead of him this year. Spurs'll finish above them in the league. They are just a team full of French, whingeing divers, with their French whingeing manager. That's why when the Germans come along in 1940, they all laid down and let 'em push 'em around, while real Brits like our players stuck it out. Wait till teams come along and stick it to Arsenal, stop 'em from playing by going in hard, they'll lie down and die too. Won't fill their stadium either, cos they are a small club.

Liverpool are :censored: too. They've got nothing up front, Pennant's not as good as Ronaldo, Carragher's s***, Gerrard only looks good cos he's not at a bigger club. I dunno why everyone thinks they are so good. I don't count their Champions League win back in 2005...they weren't champions, they never won the league the season before. Far as I'm concerned, we were the last real English team to win the Champions League. Everton'll finish above 'em. Them and Arsenal won't make the top 4.

So come on all you Mancs, sing with me: Glory, Glory Man United....
Paul 'Proud to be English with English players' Elston, South London
112-1077774096

Postby 112-1077774096 » Fri Aug 04, 2006 1:28 pm

hahaha

I don't count their Champions League win back in 2005...they weren't champions, they never won the league the season before

:D  and the scum didnt win the league the year before they won the champions league   :D
112-1077774096

Postby Judge » Fri Aug 04, 2006 1:39 pm

that guy probably pulls himself off in front of his own mirror with his manc sh'ite top on.

him and ronaldo are probably botty pals
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Fri Aug 04, 2006 1:46 pm

Bet hes been a die hard Manc for almost a month too :D
account deleted by request

Postby woof woof ! » Fri Aug 04, 2006 1:56 pm

Laughable ,but we really shouldn't laugh at the mentally bewildered . :no

F'uck it . :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby anfieldadorer » Fri Aug 04, 2006 2:03 pm

he probably ony a kid tho

damien omen :D
anfieldadorer
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tommycockles » Fri Aug 04, 2006 2:14 pm

what a dillusional tw.at!! As much as i'm biased to Liverpool i can at least recognise other teams strengths- his comments are a joke!! That comment about him knocking one out in front of the mirror probably isn't far wrong- if he can get it out his :censored:!!
tommycockles
LFC Super Member

Postby Bad Bob » Fri Aug 04, 2006 2:28 pm

When does Gary Neville find time to write letters to Football365?  Shouldn't that "busy c*nt" be focused on training or growing a real moustache or something? :laugh:
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby tommycockles » Fri Aug 04, 2006 2:30 pm

Bad Bob wrote:When does Gary Neville find time to write letters to Football365?  Shouldn't that "busy c*nt" be focused on training or growing a real moustache or something? :laugh:

:D

or washing his Blow-up Beckham!!
tommycockles
LFC Super Member

Postby CardinalRed » Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:07 pm

Saha better than Henry.....? What a kn*b this bloke is.... I hope he sends more letters in, we can have a right laugh, I can only imagine what sort of sh*te he'll come out with once the season starts....

:cool:
CardinalRed
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GOAT » Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:09 pm

What an utter t.wat, i cant stand fans like that, wont even give a teamor player credit when they deserve it, most of what is wrote there is utter bullsh.it
Image  Image

YNWA
GOAT

Return to General Chat Forum