Jails watchdog ban our flag - Looney lefties

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Judge » Thu Oct 06, 2005 3:54 pm

i agree woolly.

if you look i said ''imagine this'' , so it was a perhaps statement i made

theres alot of making up things that dont exist in this country by so called beaurocrats :angry:
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 84-1106852058 » Thu Oct 06, 2005 4:56 pm

What sticks in my throat is the fact that these watch dogs/comittees/boards,call them what you like are earning megabucks to come out with all this sh!te.
It is quite alright for anybody in this country,to have a flag/emblem of their country of origin[dont have a problem with this.]the problem arises when you are
born and bred here,show you are patriotic and these idiots class you as a racist and a facist.
Narrow minded people who think they know it all,and whose opinion is the only one that counts  and are doing it for the good of the country should remember people will not tolerate racism of any sort,especially racism against our own citizens. :angry:
84-1106852058

Postby 66-1120597113 » Thu Oct 06, 2005 4:57 pm

The reason for all this P/C Britain (i think anyway) is to attract more Legal and skilled workers fom overseas!
It's a massive ploy by the government to make Britain more endearing to all cultures and faiths.Kind of a satement' Come to Britain,you can be what you want to be and we need you so desperately that we will not insult you by shoving our Britishness down your throat'
Lets face it,its no secret that we have a shortage of skilled workers mainly in construction and healthcare and they are readily available to come and work here for many times what they can earn at home!

But this latest story about offending prisoners is simply sick!
What normal right minded person gives a fu.ck about offending a murder,rapist,paedophile,burglar etc??
Britain is British and the majority of people in Britain are happy to liive and let live!
If this is the way forward what next???
Do we tell Muslim women to take of their black gear and wear 'normal clothes' incase they offend British people or Mr Seik (spell) Take that turbin off i dont like it???
The countries gone mad!!

Its a sad state of affairs when native people can't where a badge with their countries flag!!
66-1120597113

Postby Judge » Thu Oct 06, 2005 5:15 pm

The Red Baron wrote:What sticks in my throat is the fact that these watch dogs/comittees/boards,call them what you like are earning megabucks to come out with all this sh!te.
It is quite alright for anybody in this country,to have a flag/emblem of their country of origin[dont have a problem with this.]the problem arises when you are
born and bred here,show you are patriotic and these idiots class you as a racist and a facist.
Narrow minded people who think they know it all,and whose opinion is the only one that counts  and are doing it for the good of the country should remember people will not tolerate racism of any sort,especially racism against our own citizens. :angry:

agreed mate
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Thu Oct 06, 2005 5:33 pm

Well a pub in Liverpool got told to remove the St Georges flag or be find 10 grand a few months ago so its not just in London.
And what about the fella in Southport who had a Liverpool flag in his garden after we won the CL got a letter from the council to tell him to take it down cause it was offensive to others, or he faced a bloody big fine :angry:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1120597113 » Thu Oct 06, 2005 5:35 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:Well a pub in Liverpool got told to remove the St Georges flag or be find 10 grand a few months ago so its not just in London.
And what about the fella in Southport who had a Liverpool flag in his garden after we won the CL got a letter from the council to tell him to take it down cause it was offensive to others, or he faced a bloody big fine :angry:

I hope ya told them to Fu.ck off!!! ???
66-1120597113

Postby Ciggy » Thu Oct 06, 2005 5:38 pm

BarryBelfast wrote:
cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:Well a pub in Liverpool got told to remove the St Georges flag or be find 10 grand a few months ago so its not just in London.

Probably bitters that workded at the council who where offended by the big Red and White Liverpool flag  :D
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 84-1106852058 » Thu Oct 06, 2005 5:44 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:
BarryBelfast wrote:

Probably bitters that workded at the council who where offended by the big Red and White Liverpool flag  :D

Nothing suprises me about Liverpool city council,all our civic buildings are flying a capital of culture flag.

Thats nice shouldnt offend anybody.
84-1106852058

Postby Lando_Griffin » Fri Oct 07, 2005 1:27 am

BarryBelfast wrote:The reason for all this P/C Britain (i think anyway) is to attract more Legal and skilled workers fom overseas!
It's a massive ploy by the government to make Britain more endearing to all cultures and faiths.Kind of a satement' Come to Britain,you can be what you want to be and we need you so desperately that we will not insult you by shoving our Britishness down your throat'
Lets face it,its no secret that we have a shortage of skilled workers mainly in construction and healthcare and they are readily available to come and work here for many times what they can earn at home!

But this latest story about offending prisoners is simply sick!
What normal right minded person gives a fu.ck about offending a murder,rapist,paedophile,burglar etc??
Britain is British and the majority of people in Britain are happy to liive and let live!
If this is the way forward what next???
Do we tell Muslim women to take of their black gear and wear 'normal clothes' incase they offend British people or Mr Seik (spell) Take that turbin off i dont like it???
The countries gone mad!!

Its a sad state of affairs when native people can't where a badge with their countries flag!!

The problem being that it's only the scruffs that come here and sponge that benefit. Skilled people have the ability to earn a good living over here. The others just see us as a soft touch.

I'm not at all racist, (but I hate the French!!!lol!!!), but I can't help but feel that no matter what actually happens in this country, as soon as the word "racism" crops up, everyone turns against the white person, regardless of the truth.

Just look at Cheryl Tweedy's court case. I'd imagine she was ratted, the bog attendant started on her for being famous (it happens folks), and Chezza smacked her around the head. Fair enough I'd say. The trouble is, despite feck all evedence apart from the word of the stupid bint that got hit (and realised the pennies she could make from it), the entire british media branded her a racist lout.
Well f*ck that.  :no

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1112520797 » Fri Oct 07, 2005 3:29 am

Big Niall wrote:I don't think non Enlish people find it offensive or non christians find christmas offensive but think that some English christians think that others might, empire guilt or something like that. It is nuts.

I do find it strange though that at some English games Union jacks are waived and not the Georges cross. It is like the English identity gets blurred into the british one sometimes.

Maybe some of the english members of this site can explain why there are probably more flags of britain than england at english sport events. i haven't seen it at Wales or Scotland.

Thats a very good question as my girlfriend isnt English she too has noticed all the union Jacks at English sporting events.

She thinks we are losing our own identity , even on our passport it says we are British and not English.

I imagine its the same on a Welsh ,Scottish or N.Ireland passport.
66-1112520797

Postby Lando_Griffin » Fri Oct 07, 2005 3:39 am

Big Niall wrote:I don't think non Enlish people find it offensive or non christians find christmas offensive but think that some English christians think that others might, empire guilt or something like that. It is nuts.

I do find it strange though that at some English games Union jacks are waived and not the Georges cross. It is like the English identity gets blurred into the british one sometimes.

Maybe some of the english members of this site can explain why there are probably more flags of britain than england at english sport events. i haven't seen it at Wales or Scotland.

Have you ever tried to buy a St. George's Cross flag? Unless your looking for one around St. G's day itself, you'll be lucky to find one. Union Flags are much easier to come by, and I suspect THATS why most people have them.
Last edited by Lando_Griffin on Fri Oct 07, 2005 3:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Fri Oct 07, 2005 7:43 am

Lando_Griffin wrote:

Have you ever tried to buy a St. George's Cross flag? Unless your looking for one around St. G's day itself, you'll be lucky to find one. Union Flags are much easier to come by, and I suspect THATS why most people have them.

during the world cup, i was asked to remove the flag from the front of my house, as it may have incited racial violence, as i was told.

i said it was to show support for the england boys, they said we understand but remove it anyway or face court action

wtf  :angry:
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby greenred » Fri Oct 07, 2005 12:18 pm

Bamaga man wrote:She thinks we are losing our own identity , even on our passport it says we are British and not English.

I imagine its the same on a Welsh ,Scottish or N.Ireland passport.

We all have pink European passports now mate.Maybe Liverpool council should consider issuing Republic of Liverpool passports,thats something id definetely be proud to carry.
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 84-1106852058 » Fri Oct 07, 2005 12:42 pm

Judge wrote:during the world cup, i was asked to remove the flag from the front of my house, as it may have incited racial violence, as i was told.

i said it was to show support for the england boys, they said we understand but remove it anyway or face court action

wtf  :angry:

what did you do? If that had of been me Iwould have gone to court.What is wrong with these people.I have a theory,on election night the victorios candidates, are all whisked away to brain units.Once there they have every ounce of common sense sucked out of there heads,and are given a dagerous dose of PC correctness fluid. :angry:
84-1106852058

Postby Lando_Griffin » Tue Oct 11, 2005 2:52 am

I'd just give them a dangerous dose of anthrax.

Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum