Itv sinks to new depths - Shocking

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby stmichael » Wed Sep 14, 2005 12:30 pm

i can't stand itv at the best of times but last night's coverage was worse than it normally is.

teddy sheringham was so wooden he makes john barnes look entertaining and as for jim rosenthal, since when was he back as a frontline football presenter? stick to formula 1 mate.

but the best thing for me was "robbie's scorecard". bring back andy townsend's "tactics truck".

:D  :laugh:  :D
Last edited by stmichael on Wed Sep 14, 2005 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Judge » Wed Sep 14, 2005 12:45 pm

or Dennis Wise's TAXI TRICKS :D  :laugh:, more commonly known as an OAP Thumpathon
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Paul C » Wed Sep 14, 2005 1:12 pm

stmichael wrote:but the best thing for me was "robbie's scorecard".

That was funny, bet Sky were p1ssin theirselves at ITV last night.
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Roger Red Hat » Wed Sep 14, 2005 1:21 pm

I dont like ITV. Bunch of talentless wazzacks. Constant jibbering while the fans were singing YNWA at the euro cup final - out of order. Hope they shut down.
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Wed Sep 14, 2005 1:33 pm

stmichael wrote:bring back andy townsend's "tactics truck".

Driven by Lee Hughes  :D

sorry bad taste.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mighty mo » Wed Sep 14, 2005 6:14 pm

did anyone notice at halftime when gabby said to ally mcoist that the rangers game was 0-0 when it was rangers winning 1-0 ,they are an amatuer television channel
mighty mo
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Garymac » Wed Sep 14, 2005 8:15 pm

David Pleat knows fu*king nothing about football and my god he proved it last night, Pongolles goal, if it would have been Lampard Rooney or Bergkamp it would have been hailed one of the best goals to grace the champions league but this is what fat ugly knows :censored:allaboutfootball pleaty said "the balls launched up towards crouch who doesnt really do enough and the ball bobbles kindly for Pongolle who lobs the keeper" What a wankbiscuit and after 85 minutes of betis players diving and the ref giving them a free kick everytime a liverpool player breathed on them, the ref decided to let one go and fat ugly bloke goes again " the ref really hasnt bought anything that the betis players have played for" he really does need his P45 urgently.......He is to ITV what Alan Smith is to SKY!!!
Garymac
LFC Super Member

Postby matrix » Wed Sep 14, 2005 10:46 pm

Garymac wrote:David Pleat knows fu*king nothing about football and my god he proved it last night, Pongolles goal, if it would have been Lampard Rooney or Bergkamp it would have been hailed one of the best goals to grace the champions league but this is what fat ugly knows :censored:allaboutfootball pleaty said "the balls launched up towards crouch who doesnt really do enough and the ball bobbles kindly for Pongolle who lobs the keeper" What a wankbiscuit and after 85 minutes of betis players diving and the ref giving them a free kick everytime a liverpool player breathed on them, the ref decided to let one go and fat ugly bloke goes again " the ref really hasnt bought anything that the betis players have played for" he really does need his P45 urgently.......He is to ITV what Alan Smith is to SKY!!!

totally agree garymac pleat is a moron  and itv is the mickey mouse channel   :angry:

matrix
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Wed Sep 14, 2005 11:23 pm

watch it on the telly with the sound turned off, and and stick the radio on for some wonderfully unbiased radio commentary from Aldo on city fm - genius :nod
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Thu Sep 15, 2005 7:56 am

LFC #1 wrote:
stmichael wrote:bring back andy townsend's "tactics truck".

Driven by Lee Hughes  :D

sorry bad taste.

better him, than DOM HUGHES  :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kingofthegreen » Thu Sep 15, 2005 10:28 am

Image  Image
kingofthegreen

Postby stmichael » Thu Sep 15, 2005 1:18 pm

on the plus side, david pleat was fine apart from getting sissoko and traore mixed up, caling betis "celta" and generally being an ar$e.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby kingofthegreen » Thu Sep 15, 2005 2:04 pm

stmichael wrote:on the plus side, david pleat was fine apart from getting sissoko and traore mixed up, caling betis "celta" and generally being an ar$e.

im glad you said that, i began to think it was just me who heard him call betis 'Celta'!

i havent lost me marbles.................Pleat is a TIT!
:suspect:

Image  Image
kingofthegreen

Return to General Chat Forum