Help needed for my little girl

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby kidder » Thu May 09, 2013 7:44 pm

Hi Everyone, Sorry if this is in the wrong place. I've been a member on here since 2005 but never really post anything, only read lol.  I could do with a bit of help, my daughter is 7 year old and she is doing a sponsored 40 mile bike ride from Manchester to Liverpool on 26th May to raise money for Alder Hey Childrens Hospital. Mille needed major open heart surgery to save her life only 2 years ago and she wants to say a big thank to them by raising money, you can read her story here http://www.justgiving.com/MilliesMiles.  The reason im on here asking for help is because a friend of mine contacted a few premier league clubs for some signed memorabilia and guess what?? good old Liverpool FC were the only one to reply, they sent me a signed Borini photo and a signed Suarez photo plus a certificate of authenticity.... Would anybody on here know how to set up a page to raffle them off or advise me on how to do this? I was thinking £1 per ticket and if you sent the payment to Millies Page and in the message area put the word "raffle" I would then issue you a raffle ticket number. Also could someone please tell me how to upload a pic so I can put photos of them on here???  any help or advice would be greatly appreciated

Y.N.W.A. DAD
kidder

Postby woof woof ! » Fri May 10, 2013 6:58 am

"could someone please tell me how to upload a pic so I can put photos of them on here"

Upload your photos from your pc to an image hosting site, they're free, I use "photobucket". From there it's just a few mouse clicks to load a picture onto forums, blogs etc.

Good luck with your raffle.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Return to General Chat Forum