Happy eid

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby LFC2007 » Sun Oct 14, 2007 7:18 pm

The Grudge wrote:My sister has a pet tortoise and it fasts around Xmas but i dont think its a muslim...(its called Shelly btw)

:laugh:
LFC2007

Postby zarababe » Sun Oct 14, 2007 10:30 pm

Happy Eid to all fellow Muslim Reds - Momo Sisoko included :)
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Sun Oct 14, 2007 10:58 pm

The Grudge wrote:Forgive me if i sound patronising but metlehead said that he has another fast coming up in a couple of months?

WTF is that all about?
My sister has a pet tortoise and it fasts around Xmas but i dont think its a muslim...(its called Shelly btw)

Can someone please explain why muslims fast?
Everytime i have tried to have this conversation,Karim has been here!It would be good to have an understanding without him talking about all that cr@p!

:D

No mate, no fasting till next year, another eid is coming up because of the Haj month (where muslims from all around the world would go to mecca for pilgrimage) after the pilgrimage is done, we have a eid.

Well what I really know about Ramadan its the month where people give money to the poor, or help orphans, etc... Also, fasting is showing appreciation to the poor (because most poor people dont have enough food, or usually stay hungry and eat late).

Also, in Ramadan, the Koran was first put down by god (to our beliefs) in "Leilat il Aader", I don't know how to translate that in english but it goes like "night of destiny" or something like that.
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Sun Oct 14, 2007 11:06 pm

metalhead wrote:
The Grudge wrote:Forgive me if i sound patronising but metlehead said that he has another fast coming up in a couple of months?

WTF is that all about?
My sister has a pet tortoise and it fasts around Xmas but i dont think its a muslim...(its called Shelly btw)

Everytime i have tried to have this conversation,Karim has been here!It would be good to have an understanding without him talking about all that cr@p!

No mate, no fasting till next year, another eid is coming up because of the Haj month (where muslims from all around the world would go to mecca for pilgrimage) after the pilgrimage is done, we have a eid.

Well what I really know about Ramadan its the month where people give money to the poor, or help orphans, etc... Also, fasting is showing appreciation to the poor (because most poor people dont have enough food, or usually stay hungry and eat late).

Also, in Ramadan, the Koran was first put down by god (to our beliefs) in "Leilat il Aader", I don't know how to translate that in english but it goes like "night of destiny" or something like that.

Don't waste your typo on that.. palease!!

Hope you had a great Eid MH - mine was cool  :buttrock

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Sun Oct 14, 2007 11:09 pm

zarababe wrote:
metalhead wrote:

WTF is that all about?

Don't waste your typo on that.. palease!!

Hope you had a great Eid MH - mine was cool  :buttrock

Yeh was great, got to see some of my family (ones i haven't seen in a long time) the best part was the food.
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Sun Oct 14, 2007 11:13 pm

:D lol a month of 'abstenance' then gulp it all down in one go :D

The best bit is seeing lots of relatives and friends you wouldn't usually because of the gatherings - then there are the ones you duck and dive to avoid - what do they call them, oh yes ...'the outlaws' :D
Last edited by zarababe on Sun Oct 14, 2007 11:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Sun Oct 14, 2007 11:16 pm

:laugh:

next time disguese yourself. :D
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Sun Oct 14, 2007 11:18 pm

.. what dya mean - wear ,me 'burka' :D no siree won't get me 'eideee' otherwise :D :laugh:

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:35 am

i'd make such a sh*t muslim, i can't go 30 minutes without food never mind 30 days  :laugh:  plus i'd look a bit stupid in a burka

oh and i've been known to have the odd drink as well :D
Last edited by Woollyback on Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Mon Oct 15, 2007 12:03 pm

metalhead wrote:

WTF is that all about?

i have been to mecca. it was fantastic

:)
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Mon Oct 15, 2007 5:49 pm

Woollyback wrote:i'd make such a sh*t muslim, i can't go 30 minutes without food never mind 30 days  :laugh:  plus i'd look a bit stupid in a burka

oh and i've been known to have the odd drink as well :D

Yeh I know you would  :D

Mind over matter - spiritualism - belief - its more then just not eating most of us can 'just not eat', it is a bit more than that - but you fine educated and sensible ppl know that ay  :)

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:35 pm

i've been doing the mind over matter thing recently to help me cut down on my worst habits, smoking and masturbation. it's not been easy though i can tell you, i used to be a 40 a day man. i smoked like a feckin chimney as well
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bad Bob » Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:08 pm

Woollyback wrote:i've been doing the mind over matter thing recently to help me cut down on my worst habits, smoking and masturbation. it's not been easy though i can tell you, i used to be a 40 a day man. i smoked like a feckin chimney as well

The solution's simple Woolls...

Get yourself one of them patches that controls the need to w.ank by releasing a small, controlled dose of semen into your blood stream gradually and think of this beauty every time you want to light up. :nod

BTW, happy belated Eid everyone!  :cool:
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby Judge » Tue Oct 16, 2007 7:20 am

Woollyback wrote:i've been doing the mind over matter thing recently to help me cut down on my worst habits, smoking and masturbation. it's not been easy though i can tell you, i used to be a 40 a day man. i smoked like a feckin chimney as well

always good for a laugh is woolly  :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Tue Oct 16, 2007 7:43 am

Bad Bob wrote:Image

:down: Bob I told you never to post our bedroom pictures on here  :(

There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum