For the attention of everyone - Please read.

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby drummerphil » Sat Dec 17, 2005 4:01 pm

Again thanks alot......i start hydrotherapy in the New Year at the hospital along side my physio ......so in time hopefully i will be back on track and able to sit  for longer than 10 minutes without the pain,instead of spending 20 hours a day lying down.
my reason for living

Bob Paisley : "Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second."

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby fivecups » Sat Dec 17, 2005 7:13 pm

The year from hell.

Glad you can now put it behind you.

Have a great Christmas.
fivecups
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Sat Dec 17, 2005 8:36 pm

That's great news Phil.  Really pleased for you and your family. :)
jonnymac1979

Postby DrTNT » Sat Dec 17, 2005 9:17 pm

Great news Phil and I am very pleased to hear it.
REST IN PEACE PHIL!
DrTNT

Postby IstanBuL-FenerBaHce » Sat Dec 17, 2005 9:21 pm

drummerphil wrote:I also thank people like Chelsea Forever ,Pompey,Little wiganer and co so i could vent my frustration on you........:laugh:

:D

Great news Phil!

What can i say with my poor language, all the best for you mate!
IstanBuL-FenerBaHce
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Igor Zidane » Sat Dec 17, 2005 11:56 pm

Didn't realise what a year you've had ace, congrats on your great news and have a crackin good 2006 with many more to come,have a very merry xmas and a brilliant new year all the best to you and your family ace. Once again well done ace:D
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby El Nino_#9 » Sun Dec 18, 2005 12:40 am

thats brilliant news mate.
well done. :)
X-mas certainly has come early
El Nino_#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby drummerphil » Mon Dec 19, 2005 3:48 pm

Anyway  heres to a great xmas and a happy new year to you all,lets hope we can bag some important silverware this season. :D
my reason for living

Bob Paisley : "Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second."

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Mon Dec 19, 2005 3:50 pm

i think yes drummerphil :D
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Mon Dec 19, 2005 3:59 pm

drummerphil wrote:Can i just say thankyou to everyone who has sent me goodwill messages over these last few months.I would like to give a special mention to Lynds,Zara,Barry and Alan (judge) for the frequent pms on how i am coping,but obviously there are many more of you.As most are aware this last 9 months i've had prostate cancer,skin cancer (melanoma) been involved in a motorway smash with an articulated lorry and spent 2 weeks in hospital recently with my bowels bleeding.I had a CT scan 2 weeks ago as requested by my cancer doctor and i had biopsys taken from my bowels 5 weeks ago from the patch that was bleeding.I also had a MRI scan yesterday because of my back and neck injuries due to the accident.
The results of the CT scan and biopsys have come back and I'M CLEAR.................I NO LONGER HAVE CANCER..............!!!!!!!!!!!
The bleeding was caused by the medication i have been taking.
You can imagine how i feel especially with having two kids and Christmas so soon and today there have certainly been tears of joy.My team winning the champions league in the summer and the current campaign at home and abroad has lifted me no end, over this awful time in my life, and i will love the club until the day i die, as i will you fellow fans who i cant thank enough for your support.My back injury will take a bit longer but obviously its something i can live with,which with cancer is the complete opposite.
Promise me you will all have a great christmas because i will of that i'm certain..........

YNWA

Phil

great news phil......woohoo, and i got a mention, cheers

that doesnt mean you can start banging them drums again  :veryangry

only joking  :D   :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy_g » Mon Dec 19, 2005 7:40 pm

brilliant news, phil. keep on looking after yourself, get a decent taste in music and you'll be sorted, mate. :D

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Tue Dec 20, 2005 8:08 pm

drummerphil wrote:Can i just say thankyou to everyone who has sent me goodwill messages over these last few months.I would like to give a special mention to Lynds,Zara,Barry and Alan (judge) for the frequent pms on how i am coping,but obviously there are many more of you.As most are aware this last 9 months i've had prostate cancer,skin cancer (melanoma) been involved in a motorway smash with an articulated lorry and spent 2 weeks in hospital recently with my bowels bleeding.I had a CT scan 2 weeks ago as requested by my cancer doctor and i had biopsys taken from my bowels 5 weeks ago from the patch that was bleeding.I also had a MRI scan yesterday because of my back and neck injuries due to the accident.
The results of the CT scan and biopsys have come back and I'M CLEAR.................I NO LONGER HAVE CANCER..............!!!!!!!!!!!
The bleeding was caused by the medication i have been taking.
You can imagine how i feel especially with having two kids and Christmas so soon and today there have certainly been tears of joy.My team winning the champions league in the summer and the current campaign at home and abroad has lifted me no end, over this awful time in my life, and i will love the club until the day i die, as i will you fellow fans who i cant thank enough for your support.My back injury will take a bit longer but obviously its something i can live with,which with cancer is the complete opposite.
Promise me you will all have a great christmas because i will of that i'm certain..........

YNWA

Phil

:) Fantastic news fella, so pleased that you are well and truly on the road to recovery.
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mighty mo » Tue Dec 20, 2005 8:50 pm

excellent news
mighty mo
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Red squirrel » Tue Dec 20, 2005 9:45 pm

Well battled Phil!! Have a good Xmas mate.
Red squirrel

Postby Red Indian » Tue Dec 20, 2005 10:00 pm

Great news mate, glad to hear it.
Red Indian

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum