Everton out of european cup - The wind up thread....

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Ciggy » Thu Aug 25, 2005 11:29 pm

:D Ginger Genius at the helm  :laugh:
Lump up to Big Dunk.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby yckatbjywtbiastkamb » Thu Aug 25, 2005 11:31 pm

Cool Hand Luke wrote:
cisses_gona_get_ya wrote::D Just a bit of BITTERNESS Being spouted about  :laugh:

From a bluenose forum.....................
lets face it, the only reason the RS are in the CL is because the seedings that Houllier had built up - but he's gone now, and rafa's ripped his team up, they had their last gasp last season and did well - its all downhill for that lot now...

....whereas we are on the up, bigger and better squad, ginger genius at the helm - we may spend a couple of seasons gaining Euro experience, but we'll enjoy it.

If they have an injury to gerrard again I can see them finishing last in the group and not even getting into the uefa cup.

They won the CL last year with Houlliers old team, and rafa just looks like he's panicing. Its quite sad really seeing him repeating over and over again;

a central defender, a right winger and a loaf of bread, a central defender, a right winger and a loaf of bread, a central defender, a right winger and a loaf of bread.....

My god that is one of the funniest things I have read, now I dont really have that much hatred for them but Everton on the up? Rafa panicking? This guy is seriously deluded.

oh dont worry about it mate, we`ll even end up getting the blame for them getting beat in the end. they`ll eventually dream up some bizarre `six degree`s of seperation` type of link that incriminates lfc. its the everton way.

You Can Shoot All The Blue Jays You Want To But Its A Sin To Kill A Mocking Bird
yckatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Super Member

Postby matrix » Fri Aug 26, 2005 2:02 am

woof woof ! wrote:Hahahaha ,some evertonians are STILL watching the CL draw , waiting for their name to come up  :D
There was however an announcement during the proceeding asking them to remove their milk float and donkey cart from the UEFA car park .   :laugh:

nice one woof woof !    i enjoyed that one   :rasp

matrix
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Fri Aug 26, 2005 2:15 am

lets face it, the only reason the RS are in the CL is because the seedings that Houllier had built up - but he's gone now, and rafa's ripped his team up, they had their last gasp last season and did well - its all downhill for that lotnow...

I'm starting to think that lab rats are more intelligent than bluenoses. Garcia and Alonso were one of the reasons we did what we did in the CL[Rafa's purchases]. Under Benitez the likes of Biscan and Traore flourished. Benitez converted Carragher into what now convincingly seems his best position. And so on. What in the hell did this bitter smoke?

..whereas we are on the up, bigger and better squad, ginger genius at the helm - we may spend a couple of seasons gaining Euro experience, but we'll enjoy it.

Bigger and better squad? Everton have one of the smallest squads in the Premiership. If they're on the up why have ten of their targets which were made public by them, gone else where? For instance Parker joined a 14th placed Newcastle even though Everton had Champions League football to offer.

If they have an injury to gerrard again I can see them finishing last in the group and not even getting into the uefa cup.

Wait, if I recall correctly there were several games in where Gerrard didn't play and we got the result. In fact we've won more games without Gerrard in the squad.

I know that they're bitter,etc.. but sometimes you have to question their integrity, I'm baffled by these comments. 4 year olds have more sense than this.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby zarababe » Fri Aug 26, 2005 8:28 am

.. gawd blind faith or what.. almost sounds like the 'keep the faith' person.. :D
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Fri Aug 26, 2005 8:54 am

A.B. wrote:
lets face it, the only reason the RS are in the CL is because the seedings that Houllier had built up - but he's gone now, and rafa's ripped his team up, they had their last gasp last season and did well - its all downhill for that lotnow...

I'm starting to think that lab rats are more intelligent than bluenoses. Garcia and Alonso were one of the reasons we did what we did in the CL[Rafa's purchases]. Under Benitez the likes of Biscan and Traore flourished. Benitez converted Carragher into what now convincingly seems his best position. And so on. What in the hell did this bitter smoke?

..whereas we are on the up, bigger and better squad, ginger genius at the helm - we may spend a couple of seasons gaining Euro experience, but we'll enjoy it.

Bigger and better squad? Everton have one of the smallest squads in the Premiership. If they're on the up why have ten of their targets which were made public by them, gone else where? For instance Parker joined a 14th placed Newcastle even though Everton had Champions League football to offer.

Wait, if I recall correctly there were several games in where Gerrard didn't play and we got the result. In fact we've won more games without Gerrard in the squad.

I know that they're bitter,etc.. but sometimes you have to question their integrity, I'm baffled by these comments. 4 year olds have more sense than this.

A.B. your missing the point though they believe all this, blinded by that bitterness, be glad you have none in your family, because believe me they talk worst sh*t than this :D
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Fri Aug 26, 2005 12:27 pm

Dinamo Bucharest v BITTERS UEFA Cup first round.
CMON Bucharest :buttrock

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to General Chat Forum