Everton out of european cup - The wind up thread....

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby wrighty (not mark!) » Thu Aug 25, 2005 12:24 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:
woof woof ! wrote:Guffaw Guffaw Guffaw Guffaw Gufaw Guffaw . :D

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

hahahahahhaa!luvin da collina pick!hahahaha! see ya in europe in another ten years ya bluenose tw8ts!
wrighty (not mark!)
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Thu Aug 25, 2005 12:26 pm

:D To the tune of 'Something Tells me im into something good' by Herman and the Hermits

"Woke up this morning feeling fine
There's something special on my mind
You got beaten in Spain like I knew you would
Something tells me you're in the UEFA cup"
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Roger Red Hat » Thu Aug 25, 2005 12:27 pm

drummerphil wrote:Ive just had a look on toffee web forum,how funny is this post...

I just want to write about the feelings of pride that have enveloped me since the cruel, injustice of the game against villareal. Its a pride that Liverpool supporters will never know. Seeing my team play like they did in that second half and more importantly seeing our fans give them a cheer regardles of the result made my hairs stand on end. We are a great club and our club is made by the fans! The hangers on at Liverpool and Manure may have silverware but they dont have that feeling that cant be bought. Everton are the true club on Merseyside! Truth be told we're the underclass of British football. If Liverpool or Manure had scored that perfectly legal goal it would have stood; no questions asked. That is what we have to fight against and i'm proud to say we do regulary. We are loyal, courageous and heroic and i see a repeat performance of last year. I have slated Davey Moyes in the past but thats just because I love this club and want it to do well, but top marks to him he's building a team that can compete with the best. So drown the sorrows and look forward to the real club on Merseyside taking the league and Europe (were still in it) by storm and bringing home some much deserved silverware! Cmon the Blues!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

drummerphil you pillok, I've just spat coffee all down my shirt laffing at that, thanks mate.
:D
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby drummerphil » Thu Aug 25, 2005 12:38 pm

Its ok........:laugh:

have you ever read such :censored: though
my reason for living

Bob Paisley : "Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second."

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Thu Aug 25, 2005 1:20 pm

hi, i've just got back from spending much of the day in casualty - they had to stitch my sides back up i've been laughing that much since last night :D
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby drummerphil » Thu Aug 25, 2005 4:55 pm

At least we are in it eh Neverton.....just taken this from toffee web.......what a pisser,they are sending letters to the ref,they even have a link to his website,

Come On You Blues

Posted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 12:48 pm    Post subject:   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Give me one minute and there will be a comment. 

Here we are:

Mr Collina, I cannot believe you disallowed Duncan Ferguson's header in the 79th minute of the Everton Vs Villareal game on Wednesday 24th August. I'd be quite happy for you to tell the whole world why you cost Everton £15 million. Television replays clearly show that if any foul was being committed it was on an Everton player.

I hope you can tell us all why you disallowed it and I hope it is a very good excuse because you have many, many Everton fans to answer to.

Thank you

Dave

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
my reason for living

Bob Paisley : "Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second."

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Thu Aug 25, 2005 5:01 pm

:D  Phil on the BBC message board about 40 of them have emailed him :laugh:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby drummerphil » Thu Aug 25, 2005 5:03 pm

what is the point i say
my reason for living

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Thu Aug 25, 2005 5:08 pm

drummerphil wrote:what is the point i say

:D They are wanting to personally sue him and get the 15 million they say they lost out on :laugh:

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby drummerphil » Thu Aug 25, 2005 5:12 pm

They now reckon they can win the uefa cup.I can see their physical style getting them through a couple of rounds at most........but winning...........no chance
my reason for living

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Thu Aug 25, 2005 5:39 pm

Hahahaha ,some evertonians are STILL watching the CL draw , waiting for their name to come up  :D
There was however an announcement during the proceeding asking them to remove their milk float and donkey cart from the UEFA car park .   :laugh:

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Ciggy » Thu Aug 25, 2005 8:13 pm

Rafa having a dig at the Blues.*i*e now.

"I think one of the most important aims you can have is to earn the right to be in the Super Cup because it means you have enjoyed big success to get there.

I know being in the top four of the Premiership is very important, but you will never see any club honours list recording an historic fourth place in the Premiership.

"History remembers champions and trophy winners. For us, this could be our second trophy in a short space of time and that's what you're remembered for." :D

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Thu Aug 25, 2005 8:25 pm

:D its true "for sure"
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Thu Aug 25, 2005 11:09 pm

:D Just a bit of BITTERNESS Being spouted about  :laugh:

From a bluenose forum.....................
lets face it, the only reason the RS are in the CL is because the seedings that Houllier had built up - but he's gone now, and rafa's ripped his team up, they had their last gasp last season and did well - its all downhill for that lot now...

....whereas we are on the up, bigger and better squad, ginger genius at the helm - we may spend a couple of seasons gaining Euro experience, but we'll enjoy it.

If they have an injury to gerrard again I can see them finishing last in the group and not even getting into the uefa cup.

They won the CL last year with Houlliers old team, and rafa just looks like he's panicing. Its quite sad really seeing him repeating over and over again;

a central defender, a right winger and a loaf of bread, a central defender, a right winger and a loaf of bread, a central defender, a right winger and a loaf of bread.....

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Cool Hand Luke » Thu Aug 25, 2005 11:19 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote: :D Just a bit of BITTERNESS Being spouted about  :laugh:

From a bluenose forum.....................
lets face it, the only reason the RS are in the CL is because the seedings that Houllier had built up - but he's gone now, and rafa's ripped his team up, they had their last gasp last season and did well - its all downhill for that lot now...

....whereas we are on the up, bigger and better squad, ginger genius at the helm - we may spend a couple of seasons gaining Euro experience, but we'll enjoy it.

If they have an injury to gerrard again I can see them finishing last in the group and not even getting into the uefa cup.

They won the CL last year with Houlliers old team, and rafa just looks like he's panicing. Its quite sad really seeing him repeating over and over again;

a central defender, a right winger and a loaf of bread, a central defender, a right winger and a loaf of bread, a central defender, a right winger and a loaf of bread.....

My god that is one of the funniest things I have read, now I dont really have that much hatred for them but Everton on the up? Rafa panicking? This guy is seriously deluded.

i think yes what about you
Cool Hand Luke
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum