Even more handy hints - Gotta love viz

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby dawson99 » Mon May 15, 2006 8:37 am

Circle the stain in permanent pen, so that when you remove the garment from the washing machine you can easily locate the area of the stain And check that it has gone.
Don't waste money buying expensive binoculars. Simply stand next to the object you wish to view.

Always poo at work. Not only will you save money on toilet paper, but you'll also be getting paid for it.

Weight watchers. Avoid that devilish temptation to nibble at a chocolate bar in the cupboard or fridge by not buying the f**king thing in the first place, you fat :censored:.

Recreate the fun of a visit to a public swimming pool in your home by filling the bath with cold water, adding two bottles of bleach, then urinating into it, before jumping in.

Anorexics. When your knees become fatter than your legs, start eating cake again.

An empty aluminium cigar tube filled with angry wasps makes an inexpensive vibrator.

Olympic athletes. Disguise the fact that you've taken steroids by running a bit slower.

Smokers. Save on matches and lighters, by simply lighting your next fag from the butt of your last one.

Vegetarians coming to dinner? Simply serve them a nice bit of steak or veal. Since they're always going on about how tofu, Quorn, meat substitute etc 'tastes exactly like the real thing', they won't know the difference.

Invited by vegetarians for dinner? Point out that since you'd no doubt be made aware of their special dietary requirements, tell them about yours, and ask for a nice steak.

High blood pressure sufferers. Simply cut yourself and bleed for a while, thus reducing the pressure in your veins.

Heavy smokers. Don't throw away those filters from the end of your cigarettes. Save them up and within a few years you'll have enough to insulate your roof.

Corsa drivers. Attach a lighted sparkler to the roof of your car before starting a long journey. You drive the things like dodgems anyway, so It may as well look like one.

A mouse trap placed on top on of your alarm clock will prevent you from rolling over and going back to sleep.

Fool next door into thinking you have more stairs than them by banging your feet twice on each stair.

At supermarket checkouts a Toblerone box makes a handy 'Next customer Please' sign for dyslexic shoppers.

Girls. Don't worry about a nice dress for that important first date. All he's interested in is seeing you naked.

Putting just the right amount of gin in your goldfish bowl makes the fishes' eyes bulge and cause them to swim in an amusing manner.

Avoid parking tickets by leaving your windscreen wipers turned to 'fast wipe' whenever you leave your car parked illegally.

Housewives. I find the best way to get two bottles of washing-up liquid for the price of one is by putting one in your shopping trolley and the other in your coat pocket.

Don't invite drug addicts round for a meal on Boxing Day. They may find the offer of cold turkey embarrassing or offensive.

:wwww
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby shanks72 » Mon May 15, 2006 9:37 am

dawson99 wrote:Vegetarians coming to dinner? Simply serve them a nice bit of steak or veal. Since they're always going on about how tofu, Quorn, meat substitute etc 'tastes exactly like the real thing', they won't know the difference.

Don't invite drug addicts round for a meal on Boxing Day. They may find the offer of cold turkey embarrassing or offensive.

:wwww

Very amusing, Dawson!

Oh and us veggies aren't all bad.  (Hate the meat sustitute food anyway).

:D
Image Image

REST IN PEACE DRUMMERPHIL, YNWA

underneath are the everlasting arms
deuteronomy 33:27
shanks72
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Mon May 15, 2006 9:51 am

ur a veggie!!!

oh dear. i would make some kind of infantile joke about you need to get some meat in you... but luckily im not that kind of person so will respect your views :p
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby shanks72 » Mon May 15, 2006 10:04 am

dawson99 wrote:ur a veggie!!!

oh dear. i would make some kind of infantile joke about you need to get some meat in you... but luckily im not that kind of person so will respect your views :p

Erm, yes, the thought did cross my mind that u could say something like that, but I thought, hey, DAWSON IS JUST NOT THAT KINDA GUY!!

:rasp
Image Image

REST IN PEACE DRUMMERPHIL, YNWA

underneath are the everlasting arms
deuteronomy 33:27
shanks72
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby AussieKopite » Mon May 15, 2006 11:06 am

classy fellas
You'll never walk alone.

Twitter: @AussieKopite
AussieKopite
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Mon May 15, 2006 2:28 pm

i'm sure there's a joke in here about the fact shanks72 is a girl and dawson wants to get some meat in her :oh:

i love this one btw:

"A mouse trap placed on top on of your alarm clock will prevent you from rolling over and going back to sleep."  :laugh:
Last edited by Woollyback on Mon May 15, 2006 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Mon May 15, 2006 2:58 pm

:D

I liked the "Girls. Don't worry about a nice dress for that important first date. All he's interested in is seeing you naked." one.

Harsh but true!!!!!! :D

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby daxy1 » Mon May 15, 2006 10:43 pm

another handy hint think before you speak

WIFE: "What would you do if I died? Would you get married again?"
HUSBAND: "Definitely not!"
WIFE: "Why not - don't you like being married?"
HUSBAND: "Of course I do."
WIFE: "Then why wouldn't you remarry?"
HUSBAND: "Okay, I'd get married again."
WIFE: "You would? (with a hurtful look on her face)."
HUSBAND: (makes audible groan).
WIFE: "Would you sleep with her in our bed?"
HUSBAND: "Where else would we sleep?"
WIFE: "Would you replace my pictures with hers?"
HUSBAND: "That would seem like the proper thing to do."
WIFE: "Would you play golf with her?"
HUSBAND: "I guess so."
WIFE: "Would she use my golf clubs?"
HUSBAND: "No, she's left-handed."
WIFE: - - - silence - - -
HUSBAND: " :censored:"....... :eyebrow

daxy1
LFC Super Member

Postby 48-1119859832 » Mon May 15, 2006 10:46 pm

dawson99 wrote:Weight watchers. Avoid that devilish temptation to nibble at a chocolate bar in the cupboard or fridge by not buying the f**king thing in the first place, you fat :censored:.

LMFAO!!!!!

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:
48-1119859832

Postby H_K_LFC » Mon May 15, 2006 11:48 pm

daxy1 wrote:another handy hint think before you speak

WIFE: "What would you do if I died? Would you get married again?"
HUSBAND: "Definitely not!"
WIFE: "Why not - don't you like being married?"
HUSBAND: "Of course I do."
WIFE: "Then why wouldn't you remarry?"
HUSBAND: "Okay, I'd get married again."
WIFE: "You would? (with a hurtful look on her face)."