Beavis for moderator - What do you think?

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby 116-1065305004 » Tue Nov 25, 2003 12:38 am

Dear Supersub,
What duties do being a moderator involve? Are all your facilities on your log in?
Because Beavis may be interested in becoming a moderator, okay I was a bit of a bad apple at first but Ive changed honestly and I am in touch with my peeps!
And my no nonsense attitude is a key factor!
What do you think? :D
116-1065305004

Postby supersub » Tue Nov 25, 2003 12:52 am

It's not for me to say.Although,I was a member 6 months before becoming moderator and that position was only bestowed upon me because a previous moderator hadn't been on-line for some time.As you have only been on the forum a short while,my guess is you'll have to earn your "spurs" with some good honest posts,showing your ability to respect other members points of view,without resorting to any abuse etc.I'm sure one day,perhaps in the new year some time,after 1000 posts or more and with everyone on the forum chanting your name"beavis,beavis"you will kneel before big "C" the super administrator and be ordained moderator.
    It's a very demanding job and you have to be available 24/7 to take very important phone calls and messages from disgruntled fans and members who are one call away from the samaritans.But it has it's rewards...just to hear those happy voices again,to see the cheery smile....aaaaaaagh!
Last edited by supersub on Tue Nov 25, 2003 1:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby 116-1065305004 » Tue Nov 25, 2003 12:59 am

supersub wrote:It's not for me to say.

I'll take that as a nope then? ???
116-1065305004

Postby supersub » Tue Nov 25, 2003 1:10 am

that was quick I was still writng.I,in my moderators unbiased mode,never said no.....true I also didn't say yes but thats what being a friend to everyone is all about.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby 116-1065305004 » Tue Nov 25, 2003 11:17 am

supersub wrote:It's not for me to say.Although,I was a member 6 months before becoming moderator and that position was only bestowed upon me because a previous moderator hadn't been on-line for some time.As you have only been on the forum a short while,my guess is you'll have to earn your "spurs" with some good honest posts,showing your ability to respect other members points of view,without resorting to any abuse etc.I'm sure one day,perhaps in the new year some time,after 1000 posts or more and with everyone on the forum chanting your name"beavis,beavis"you will kneel before big "C" the super administrator and be ordained moderator.
    It's a very demanding job and you have to be available 24/7 to take very important phone calls and messages from disgruntled fans and members who are one call away from the samaritans.But it has it's rewards...just to hear those happy voices again,to see the cheery smile....aaaaaaagh!

Hey dont worry Supersub your position would not be in danger we could co exist in a peaceful and harmonic environment.
Look at the success of Ask Beavis that has been going strong for 2 months and all my peeps on this site chant, 'Beavis,Beavis'.
And me I dont resort to abuse, would I do a thing like that?
116-1065305004

Postby cheesecakery » Tue Nov 25, 2003 2:26 pm

I know !
what about me becoming a moderator?
ARF ARF
cheesecakery

Postby 116-1065305004 » Tue Nov 25, 2003 2:50 pm

cheesecakery wrote:I know !

Yeah no problem Cheese all 3 of us can be moderators?
116-1065305004

Postby cheesecakery » Tue Nov 25, 2003 6:58 pm

the return of beavis wrote:
cheesecakery wrote:I know !

Yeah no problem Cheese all 3 of us can be moderators?

yeah we can be co-moderators , what dyou reckon subby? :cool:
ARF ARF
cheesecakery

Postby supersub » Tue Nov 25, 2003 7:01 pm

I pronounce you a self-moderator,so watch what your saying.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Return to General Chat Forum