Newkit knows first:pako aiestaran to real socieda - If the candidate is elected.

International Football/Football World Wide - General Discussion

Postby Sabre » Fri Dec 14, 2007 2:41 pm

Breaking news.

The site is currently down because many people are connecting, but I was able to grasp this image out from another mate that was able to connect

http://img526.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pantallazovb2.png

This is official then, I'd be very grateful if Leon or some other mate that remembers what kind of agreement Pako has with Liverpool. Did he agree not to COACH any Spanish or English team before June 2008?

What's certain is that Pako is in the staff of that candidate, and that his profile is presented as "coach".

There, Pako Aiestaran is in the staff of the new candidate for RS chairman. The new candidate has the support of most of the crowd. Like Xabi Alonso he's from here, he comes from the best club possible, and he comes from success.

I for one, as a supporter, was with Coleman, but I sincerely think that if Pako comes then Coleman must go.

Coleman now says he doesn't want to leave, probably because if he's sacked he receives 3M € and if he walks away himself he doesn't see a penny.

Newkit knows first, there, breaking news before the Beeb :)
Last edited by Sabre on Fri Dec 14, 2007 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dundalk » Sat Dec 15, 2007 10:05 am

Well if it is true good luck to him.
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Sat Dec 15, 2007 10:09 am

Yeah Sabre, we heard about it the other day mate.

Only joking mate, good scoop! :D

I thought he was on gardening leave until the end of the season i.e. still being paid by Liverpool and under contract?
Last edited by account deleted by request on Sat Dec 15, 2007 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
account deleted by request

Postby Sabre » Sat Dec 15, 2007 10:21 am

LOL @ S@int

The candidate's site is working again

http://www.errealaprimeran.com/personas.htm

It would be a bad start to say who they are lying  :D so I hope for the sake of his well being and his family he's right :D

The website will be inaugurated tomorrow, but for DNS reasons has been started to be spread yesterday, it's still almost in construction, but probably the local press will give details about his role in the next days.

Right now he's the only candidate, but there are interests and business man that will try to put obstacles. However the use of Aiestaran is a massive boost for his campaign.
SOS member #1499

Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Mon Dec 17, 2007 10:22 pm

Ok the candidate for RS chairman is on the tele giving info about Pako Aiestaran.

Pako will be full time working for Real Sociedad from moment one. Not as manager, because of the contract Pako has with Liverpool until June 2008. The Candidate Badiola is negotiating with Liverpool whether they'll do an exception with RS, since RS don't pose any sort of direct competence to Liverpool. The man with he's negotiating in Liverpool is Rick Parry. I guess that means Pako's doomed :D

Until that permission is granted, Pako will be simply a member of the director board, not manager itself.

Badiola has met Wenger and agreed a loan contract for Fran Merida a youngster they have. Wenger has reported that he rates Coleman... as a player. As a coach apparently he doesn't have an opinion about him.  ???

Coleman and Badiola apparently have understood each other well. At the beginning Coleman was saying that since the board that brought him left, he'd leave aswell. But things seem to have changed, and after all Pako has to wait until June in worst case scenario.

The Candidate has said that Pako's reason to be there, besides he's at home, is that he'll be able to develop the personal project he wanted to develop.

Well, as a RS supporter, I think RS is blessed and I'm happy. Pako Aiestaran comes from undoubtfully the best club of the planet. He will bring the latest coaching skills, and his scout experience. Fran Merida is a personal choice of Pako, the candidate says.
Last edited by Sabre on Mon Dec 17, 2007 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SOS member #1499

Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bad Bob » Mon Dec 17, 2007 10:32 pm

Sabre wrote:Ok the candidate for RS chairman is on the tele giving info about Pako Aiestaran.

Pako will be full time working for Real Sociedad from moment one. Not as manager, because of the contract Pako has with Liverpool until June 2008. The Candidate Badiola is negotiating with Liverpool whether they'll do an exception with RS, since RS don't pose any sort of direct competence to Liverpool. The man with he's negotiating in Liverpool is Rick Parry. I guess that means Pako's doomed :D

Until that permission is granted, Pako will be simply a member of the director board, not manager itself.

Badiola has met Wenger and agreed a loan contract for Fran Merida a youngster they have. Wenger has reported that he rates Coleman... as a player. As a coach apparently he doesn't have an opinion about him.  ???

Coleman and Badiola apparently have understood each other well. At the beginning Coleman was saying that since the board that brought him left, he'd leave aswell. But things seem to have changed, and after all Pako has to wait until June in worst case scenario.

The Candidate has said that Pako's reason to be there, besides he's at home, is that he'll be able to develop the personal project he wanted to develop.

Well, as a RS supporter, I think RS is blessed and I'm happy. Pako Aiestaran comes from undoubtfully the best club of the planet. He will bring the latest coaching skills, and his scout experience. Fran Merida is a personal choice of Pako, the candidate says.

Interesting developments, mate.  I hadn't realized that Coleman was looking to leave once the chairman changed over.  It would be great to see Pako managing Sociedad.  Of course, you'd be nailed on to return to La Liga and perhaps to collect your share of silverware in the near future, since Pako was obviously the true brains behind the operation here.  :D
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby Sabre » Mon Dec 17, 2007 10:35 pm

I guess that  is the managing thingy is a  team work,  he'd have his share. 10-20-30%? who knows.

But one thing is for sure. Pako's been in Liverpool and nothing learnt there should be ignored and will be good for RS.

We can count ourselves very lucky considering our current situation and the offers he had. I hope to have one day the possibility of grabbing Pako in this small town and have a chatter with him to talk about LFC.
Last edited by Sabre on Mon Dec 17, 2007 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SOS member #1499

Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bad Bob » Mon Dec 17, 2007 10:37 pm

Sabre wrote:I guess that a team work it is the managing thingy, he'd have his share. 10-20-30%? who knows.

But one thing is for sure. Pako's been in Liverpool and nothing learnt there should be ignored and will be good for RS.

We can count ourselves very lucky considering our current situation and the offers he had. I hope to have one day the possibility of grabbing Pako in this small town and have a chatter with him to talk about LFC.

Be sure to print off the rotation thread and let him read it, mate.  He'll either provide you with the inside details to counter everything Big Mick says or he'll offer Mick a job! :D
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby Sabre » Mon Dec 17, 2007 10:51 pm

I'd need a lorry (trucks for Canadians?) to bring all the paper required to print off that thread mate !  :D
SOS member #1499

Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bad Bob » Mon Dec 17, 2007 10:54 pm

Sabre wrote:I'd need a lorry (trucks for Canadians?) to bring all the paper required to print off that thread mate !  :D

True.  :D
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby Sabre » Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:12 pm

One of the complaints of the candidate was that his doubters said weeks back he wouldn't bring Pako.

But Pako has stepped forward and he will appear in TV the next week.

The relevant bits of info are the offers that Pako had, and rejected. He did have a Chelsea offer, a Real Madrid, Valencia and Athletic Bilbao offer. The fúcking Chelsea tried to grab our man to get info about Liverpool! :angry:
SOS member #1499

Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Wed Dec 19, 2007 3:40 pm

Pako Aiestaran himself has confirmed by telephone to a local newspaper he's with Badiola.

Right now he has said, he can't be full time committed to Real Sociedad, due to the contract with Liverpool, so he'll give advices and assess the board in the mean time.

What's he doing? Right now he's still in England, paid by Liverpool, but not working there. He has said that he has spent some days in Chelsea and Arsenal clubs, as he wanted to learn how they worked inside.

Now he'll do the same thing invited by Barcelona and some other European clubs. Hope he's in all those clubs to learn and not to teach! but I trust this man.

He has said that he knows Real Sociedad is not at the same level of Liverpool or Milan, but it's a classic club that has it's own weapons and resources, so he's very excited.
SOS member #1499

Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Football World Wide - General Discussion