Alonso
No votes
Gonzales
7%
Kuyt
21%

Total votes : 14

Postby RichardLFC1 » Sat Sep 23, 2006 4:35 pm

For me it was Gonzales was great down the left really exploited chimbonda and took his goal well

RIP DRUMMERPHIL
RichardLFC1
LFC Super Member

Postby Bad Bob » Sat Sep 23, 2006 4:44 pm

You know, I couldn't pick one today--a great team effort, especially in the second half.  The passing, movement and tackling were strong all over the pitch and each of the goals involved great build-up and fantastic vision.  What a move from Gerrard to make the first goal.  Great vision by Luis and a sparkling finish from Kuyt for the second.  Even the Riise thunderbolt was set up by some nice ball-winning and passing in midfield.  At the other end, Sami had a strong game, Agger was unflappable again, Finnan was strady as ever and Reina did well on some of the balls in the box.  MOM?  All of em! :D
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby luvliverpool » Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:58 pm

Whole team played fantastic for me, closing down until the final whistle and some gr8 plays for the goals.

For me it was Gerrard, yes the move for the 1st goal was superb but he was still chasing everytime the opposition had the ball and was looking to create more chances even when we were 3-0 up and only a ferw seconds left!! A true Captian.

I must say yes we got beat by the bitters and also Cheatski but we really are looking good, improving as a team every game and Rafa has the don't stop working til the very end attitude drilled into them - which is the only way you can acheive success especially in the Premiership
Anfield The Home And Heart Of Football
luvliverpool

Postby jkop » Tue Oct 10, 2006 2:18 pm

The whole team were good, hard to choose just hope they keep it up. :nod
Were not Brazil were Norn Iron.
          Faugh a Ballagh.
                YNWA
        Healy......Healy !!!!!
jkop
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Football Related Polls