Xavi
4%
Iniesta
11%
Casillas
4%

Total votes : 27

Postby Toffeehater » Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:30 am

I think it said Euro Final thats why there's only spainish and germen players on the list
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:09 am

Dundalk wrote:What did you call me?  :D

dundalk :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ALONSO_14 » Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:34 am

silvaaa, maybe villaaa
LIVERPOOL FC- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINNERS 2005
                        EUROPEAN CHAMPIONS, 5TH TIME WINNERS
                        ISTANBUL
ALONSO_14
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redbeergoggles » Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:33 pm

I chose Silva because Liverpool would have to build their team around Fabregas, but Silva could easily be integrated into the present structure ,I think what swung it was his similarity to Aimar.  ( ie playmaker )

Fabregas needs to be surrounded by technically gifted players the likes you can only find at Barcelona or Real Madrid
redbeergoggles
LFC Super Member

Postby woof woof ! » Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:30 pm

JoeTerp wrote:Price is not an issue. Write in Votes accepted as long as its not David Villa  :D

And Arshavin is not in there because  ???

Possibly one of the most gifted players in the tournament, despite his disappearance against Spain, wrap this fella in a Liverpool shirt and prop him up with the confidence and support of our squad and I reckon we're on a massive winner.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby JoeTerp » Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:31 pm

woof woof ! wrote:
JoeTerp wrote:Price is not an issue. Write in Votes accepted as long as its not David Villa  :D

Possibly one of the most gifted players in the tournament, despite his disappearance against Spain, wrap this fella in a Liverpool shirt and prop him up with the confidence and support of our squad and I reckon we're on a massive winner.

It says from the FINAL meaning the final game not the finals in the broader sense. Thats why no Russians or Dutch or I talians or Turks, or Croats
JoeTerp

Postby Sabre » Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:59 am

JoeTerp wrote:
woof woof ! wrote:

It says from the FINAL meaning the final game not the finals in the broader sense. Thats why no Russians or Dutch or I talians or Turks, or Croats

No, you don't  include RRRRussians Kommmrrrades because they'rrre Komunists.  :D

You know we'rree right.  :nod Do not deny it and the Kominterm will spare yourrr life.

Jokes aside, I also understood the question as in *the* final, because for instance, besides the so much mentioned Arshavin, I liked Zhirkov a lot.

Luca Modric is a player that has impressed me a lot aswell, but in that position we already have lots of quality. I don't like the prospect of Tottenham having them though, besides the top 4, some teams are getting stronger...
Last edited by Sabre on Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:15 am

JoeTerp wrote:
woof woof ! wrote:

Thanks for the Glasses Joe.

:D

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby dawson99 » Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:48 am

fabregas in a second...
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:56 am

I would go for Ramos, not the best player nominated by any means but would presumably be a much better option than Degan (still never seen him play) and would be great cover for CB as well.

Big strong lad who should cope with the rough and tumble of the prem with no problem.
account deleted by request

Postby metalhead » Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:08 am

s@int wrote:I would go for Ramos, not the best player nominated by any means but would presumably be a much better option than Degan (still never seen him play) and would be great cover for CB as well.

Big strong lad who should cope with the rough and tumble of the prem with no problem.

Top class in the air too.
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JoeTerp » Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:22 pm

s@int wrote:I would go for Ramos, not the best player nominated by any means but would presumably be a much better option than Degan (still never seen him play) and would be great cover for CB as well.

and when deployed as a fullback nobody can accuse him of not going forward enough  :D
JoeTerp

Postby Fowler_E7 » Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:03 pm

I chose Ramos, superd right back, who has all the required tools for that position, would walk into our side.
Fowler_E7
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Toffeehater » Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:17 pm

Fabregas is absolute class , sure he did not perform in the tournament but he had a good season at arsenal and has really stepped up and performed after henry left . Very young and still plenty to come from him
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Number 9 » Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:06 pm

Toffeehater wrote:Fabregas is absolute class , sure he did not perform in the tournament but he had a good season at arsenal and has really stepped up and performed after henry left . Very young and still plenty to come from him

Did you watch any Spain games mate?
Every time he was brought on he was pure class.Played well in the final too!
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Football Related Polls