Lukas podolski - Would you buy him in january?

Please post your football related Polls in this forum

Lukas podolski - Would you buy him in january?

Yes
59%
No
32%
I don't have an opinion
9%

Total votes : 22

Postby justyna » Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:51 pm

Hes always been awesome for Germany, hardly ever for Bayern...but he didn't get enough chances...
justyna

Postby bunglemark2 » Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:40 pm

JoeTerp wrote:I don't understand how he can consistently perform at such a high level for Germany and from a young age and both with scoring (and even his scoring is split nearly 50/50 between right and left foot) as well as crossing from the left, and then struggle so much to get a run of games at Bayern. I think he could be a great player, and that maybe he just needs a change of scenery. Liverpool is probably not his likely destination, and I am not sure it would even be good for him to come here. But I am a big fan of Podolski, and I would be really excited if he came. We could sell Babel if we brought him in, so thats where the money would come from

Possibly 'cos Bayern have even MORE issues with team selection than we have (and hopefully, HAD) with Rafa.
Plus Podolski is a whiner. Believes he's automatically entitled to a starting position 'cos he's at the club.
I've watched a lot of Bundesliga football in the past couple of years (poor oul' Kaiserslautern....where are they now ?) but I wouldn't buy him...
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Previous

Return to Football Related Polls