Please post your football related Polls in this forum

Harry kewell - Keep him?

Yes (keep him)
69%
No
31%

Total votes : 39

Postby mighty mo » Thu Jul 07, 2005 4:25 pm

no he should go,the injuries have took there toll, he,s about two yards slower then when he was at leeds.when he was at leeds he always beat the fullback with ease and  got to the byline and whipped crosses in with regularity.i think in two years at liverpool  he has done that once and that was against olypiakos in cl.gonzalez will be the permanant left winger when he,s fully fit pacy, good dribbler and scores goals and is a good crosser.kewell should be given a free transfer to get rid of those astronomical wages.how many times can you count on your hands the times harry kewell has took on a fullback and whipped a decent cross in.
mighty mo
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Red Rafa Revolution » Thu Jul 07, 2005 5:59 pm

keep him for another season. that kid got skill. anyway with his "oops that goes my groin again" and his wages we wouldn't be able to offload him. might as well give him another try until gonzalez is ready.
Bill Shankly after beating Everton in the '71 cup semi : "Sickness would not have kept me away from this one. If I'd been dead, I would have had them bring the casket to the ground, prop it up in the stands and cut a hole in the lid."
Red Rafa Revolution

Postby The Ace1983 » Thu Jul 07, 2005 7:42 pm

For the last time on this subject. NO I'm fed up of coming on here every week and seeing yet another boring discussion dealing with whether or not we should keep the waste de la space that is Harry "can't be assed/stupid/sick note/injured again" farking Kewell! As I've said SOOOOO many times before, we found out why he was such a bargain, because he's cr@p, and we should just chalk him up as another diouf/diao/cheyrou/diomede/biscan/diarra/luzi/...etc...etc from the nightmare that was Houlier (except for that one season, of course). For those of you who say, give him until January, I can say with no hesitation that Mr. Walking Wounded will play no more than 3 whole matches between now and then and will look just as terrible as he always did. Hey, Prove Me Wrong, Harry!
:angry:
The Ace1983
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby yckatbjywtbiastkamb » Thu Jul 07, 2005 8:43 pm

i`d give him another year, let him clear up his injuries and try and play himself into form. if kewell miraculously discovered his leeds form i think we`d win the title, he was that good - a one man army almost. dont forget harry had a decent goal return in his first season with us until the injuries bit.
one more year, and as jbg points out we might not have any choice in the matter. harrys got 65 000 good reasons a week not to leave.

You Can Shoot All The Blue Jays You Want To But Its A Sin To Kill A Mocking Bird
yckatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Super Member

Postby dosserboy » Thu Jul 07, 2005 9:25 pm

'arry will do it this season, I can feel it!
dosserboy

Postby joependo » Thu Jul 07, 2005 9:30 pm

I reckon he should go.Bluddy Hell lads you havee been saying give him a chance for ages and he hasn't :censored: give liverpool anything.Just let him go.We have too many wingers now anyway with Zenden,Garcia,Gonzales,Risse and Kewell if stays.But most of them haven't been hurt any season accept kewell.So lett him go.He's Injury Prone
joependo

Postby ken_job » Fri Jul 08, 2005 12:27 am

hes a lazy boll0x thats what he is....

what ever became of all those leeds 'babes' anyway...were they all on drugs or something.

Kewell, Woodgate, Bowyer, Mills, Viduka, (the whole team) - failed potential the lot of them.
ken_job

Postby Reinas No.1 Fan » Fri Jul 08, 2005 4:19 pm

Im willing to give him the benifit of the doubt about his injuries, but now he has had operations and time to recover there is no excuse for half hearted performances on the pitch. ATM he is worth nothing so no point in getting rid of him, however kick him out in january if he continues to be a lazy bugger.
Liverpool FC
Reinas No.1 Fan
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Pablo_Escobar » Fri Jul 08, 2005 4:20 pm

He had a chance, he showed us his heart in the final. :angry:
Good ridance Harry !! Go fly Your broom elsewhere !!
Pablo_Escobar
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Ace1983 » Fri Jul 08, 2005 4:33 pm

dosserboy wrote:'arry will do it this season, I can feel it!

What ever it is you're feeling, i suggest you drop it as it is making you delerious. Why does everybody now think that this will be his year. What's different this year? But like I said, if he can prove me wrong I'll gladly bbq my deerstalker and chow down, but I doubt I'll be doing that.

Life with Harr has been  :angry:  and  :sniffle
I can't wait for him to p1ss off, so that I can be  :D  again.
The Ace1983
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Fri Jul 08, 2005 7:03 pm

it's make or brake for Kewell this year....hary knows it, Rafa knows it, we know it....so lets wait until Jan to see if i have to change my user name  :D
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ken_job » Fri Jul 08, 2005 9:15 pm

haha

:D
ken_job

Previous

Return to Football Related Polls