Please post your football related Polls in this forum

C.ronaldo v messi

C.Ronaldo
13%
Messi
88%

Total votes : 24

Postby metalhead » Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:51 pm

I know this is not liverpool related, but I would like to know some thoughts about whose a better player between those two. I think its a hard choice, as much as I hate the cheating c*nt ronaldo he is a consistant player who is physically better than Messi. However, Messi, I think has better game intelligence and influences big games better than Ronaldo does.
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:53 pm

i think Benayoun is better mate.
maypaxvobiscum

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:01 pm

who voted for ronaldo! :angry:  explain yourself! :D
maypaxvobiscum

Postby Koptite » Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:22 pm

Messi all day long....Ronaldo may get more goals but messi is so exciting to watch and not many people think it but i think the lad is really strong on the ball to. Plus Ronaldo is a dirty cheating scum :angry:
Koptite

Postby Koptite » Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:25 pm

maypaxvobiscum wrote:i think Benayoun is better mate.

i just wish he had a bit of pace! He aint a bad player  :bowdown
Koptite

Postby SupitsJonF » Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:26 pm

maypaxvobiscum wrote:who voted for ronaldo! :angry:  explain yourself! :D

I voted for Ronaldo.  I hate the bastar.d but right now I think he is doing well.  8 goals and 9 appearances?  (I could be wrong), he is doing something right.  Messi is no doubt the better professional, but that wasn't the question.  If I had to pick one to add to Liverpool, I'd choose Messi.

I didn't know my vote in a useless poll (not to say your useless Metalhead, I love this poll :hearts) would anger so many people  :D
SupitsJonF

Postby metalhead » Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:34 pm

Its not a useless poll! its going to be better than the benayoun discussion :angry:

:D
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SupitsJonF » Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:19 pm

metalhead wrote:Its not a useless poll! its going to be better than the benayoun discussion :angry:

:D

Can't be that hard, Benayoun thread died  :D
SupitsJonF

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Sat Nov 22, 2008 12:05 am

he can actually beat his players pretty well. here is a video of him. top goals
maypaxvobiscum

Postby Dude Love » Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:44 am

GIVE ME MESSI ANYDAY OF THE WEEK OVER THAT PIMPLE FACED SHORT SHORTS WEARIN TART.

OK, MESSI MIGHT HAVE A CHRISTIAN NAME LIKE A DAFT ANDROGENOUS POPSTAR BUT HES GOT IT WHERE IT COUNTS!

DUDE OUT.
Don't do drugs kids - there's hardly enough for us adults as there is!
Dude Love

Postby Owzat » Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:06 pm

I can see a point to the question, but wonder whether it will get a considered and fair minded response from most given who one plays, dives and cheats for.

I would love Ronaldo to go to Spain and then perhaps the comparison would be fair. I bet the Spanish defences, referees etc wouldn't give him as many goals. And would he be the penalty taker of choice in Spain? If Messi came here I suspect he'd be hacked to bits, but no reason he can't do what the diving cheat has done
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:49 am

Owzat wrote:I can see a point to the question, but wonder whether it will get a considered and fair minded response from most given who one plays, dives and cheats for.

I would love Ronaldo to go to Spain and then perhaps the comparison would be fair. I bet the Spanish defences, referees etc wouldn't give him as many goals. And would he be the penalty taker of choice in Spain? If Messi came here I suspect he'd be hacked to bits, but no reason he can't do what the diving cheat has done

I'm not sure Messi would be hacked down in England.

I remember him making a complete fool out of Del Horno when Chelsea tried to kick him out of the game at Stamford Bridge a few years ago.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby maguskwt » Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:41 pm

alot of people may consider c.ronaldo and messi as probably the 2 best players in the world... somehow I don't think so... I don't rate both of them as much as the majority of football fans in the world... I think they're really world class players but to be considered the best? no way... why? because they don't convince me the way the brazilian ronaldo convinced me when he was at his best, nor the way zidane convinced me, nor the way ronaldinho convinced me, nor the way batistuta convinced me, nor even the way henry convinced me. And batistuta and henry weren't even voted world players of the year. In today's football I rate kaka higher than messi and c.ronaldo. c. ronaldo imo has found a niche in the premier league. He found a manager who could get the best out of him. If he moved to another league I doubt he'll be as successful. Messi is very good on the ball, I like his playing style better than c. ronaldo. But IMO he needs good players around him to be effective. When he played at the olympics, he was always dribbling and carrying the ball but with very little end result. They don't convince me at all... if they're considered the 2 best players in the world, then the overall footballers' quality must have gone down...
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:53 pm

maguskwt wrote:alot of people may consider c.ronaldo and messi as probably the 2 best players in the world... somehow I don't think so... I don't rate both of them as much as the majority of football fans in the world... I think they're really world class players but to be considered the best? no way... why? because they don't convince me the way the brazilian ronaldo convinced me when he was at his best, nor the way zidane convinced me, nor the way ronaldinho convinced me, nor the way batistuta convinced me, nor even the way henry convinced me. And batistuta and henry weren't even voted world players of the year. In today's football I rate kaka higher than messi and c.ronaldo. c. ronaldo imo has found a niche in the premier league. He found a manager who could get the best out of him. If he moved to another league I doubt he'll be as successful. Messi is very good on the ball, I like his playing style better than c. ronaldo. But IMO he needs good players around him to be effective. When he played at the olympics, he was always dribbling and carrying the ball but with very little end result. They don't convince me at all... if they're considered the 2 best players in the world, then the overall footballers' quality must have gone down...

Yes Kaka is better than C.Ronaldo and Messi.
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Fowler_E7 » Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:52 am

Messi is the top player in world football IMO, complety unplayable at times.
Fowler_E7
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to Football Related Polls