Rumour of the day - For the miserable tw@ts amongst you

Liverpool Football Club - The Rumour Mill

Postby UvS xR4GEx » Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:47 pm

Is Jack Butland a upgrade on what we already have? He might be slightly better. Outta the top 6 teams we have by far the worst keeper.. Lloris, De Gea, Courtois and Ederson are 4 of the best keepers in Europe. Cech used to be among them, but he's made alot of errors this year.

I always wanted us to get Handanovic but he's knocking on abit now so if we get either Oblak/Donnarumma or Alisson I think it will be a massive signing.
UvS xR4GEx
LFC Super Member
 
Posts: 1031
Joined: Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:32 pm
Location: Barnsley

Postby Reg » Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:13 pm

Just get the fkg goalkeeper in, we'll never win the league with a village idiot in goal.
User avatar
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<
 
Posts: 11686
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 12:24 am
Location: Singapore

Postby 7_Kewell » Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:49 pm

UvS xR4GEx » Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:47 am wrote:Is Jack Butland a upgrade on what we already have? He might be slightly better. Outta the top 6 teams we have by far the worst keeper.. Lloris, De Gea, Courtois and Ederson are 4 of the best keepers in Europe. Cech used to be among them, but he's made alot of errors this year.

I always wanted us to get Handanovic but he's knocking on abit now so if we get either Oblak/Donnarumma or Alisson I think it will be a massive signing.

I would sign Oblak. But Butland is also a good keeper, although he's had a couple of serious injuries.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
User avatar
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<
 
Posts: 11490
Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2004 11:04 pm
Location: Here, there, everywhere

Postby maguskwt » Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:20 am

Reg » Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:13 pm wrote:Just get the fkg goalkeeper in, we'll never win the league with a village idiot in goal.

Is that maybe a little bit harsh? Don't you think?  :laugh:
Image
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<
 
Posts: 8181
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2007 4:39 pm

Postby Reg » Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:25 pm

Quiet day mate!  :laugh:  :laugh:
User avatar
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<
 
Posts: 11686
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 12:24 am
Location: Singapore

Postby redshade » Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:59 am

redshade
LFC Guru Member
 
Posts: 3634
Joined: Thu May 21, 2015 5:07 pm

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:40 pm

redshade » Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:59 am wrote:https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/ryan-sessegnon-wants-liverpool-transfer-12136746

What a signing would Sessegnon be!


He'd be a terrific signing, he's the next Bale that lad.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member
 
Posts: 9887
Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:54 pm
Location: Liverpool

Postby Eagle » Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:24 pm

My money is on him staying at Fulham if they go up or going to Spurs if they don't.
User avatar
Eagle
 
Posts: 963
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2003 3:51 pm

Postby Klopptomaniac » Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:54 pm

redshade » Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:59 am wrote:https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/ryan-sessegnon-wants-liverpool-transfer-12136746

What a signing would Sessegnon be!


He's absolutely outrageous for a 17 year old
Klopptomaniac
LFC Advanced Member
 
Posts: 705
Joined: Wed Dec 09, 2015 9:34 am

Postby Ghost of Shankly » Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:55 pm

According to our clubs official website, LFC are close to agreeing a deal to sign Thomas Lemar!?? According to some french reports.

Let's hope so. Him and Keita next season will be EPIC.
Ghost of Shankly
LFC Super Member
 
Posts: 1786
Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:54 pm
Location: Cheshire

Postby Welsh wizzard 13 » Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:30 pm

Mirror linking us with butland for 40m hope this isn't true ffs. Allison is world class and apparently wants to come to the club 60m will get him.
Welsh wizzard 13
LFC Basic Member
 
Posts: 75
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:33 pm
Location: North East

Postby UvS xR4GEx » Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:19 am

Butland is slightly better than Karius but I see more potential in Karius.. I think Butland is now as good as he can get.

We need world class between the sticks nothing else.
UvS xR4GEx
LFC Super Member
 
Posts: 1031
Joined: Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:32 pm
Location: Barnsley

Postby leeroy74 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:57 pm

ahh the BBC rumours are starting to annoy me...  Real Madrid are snooping around Mo Salah if Bale should leave them.
User avatar
leeroy74
LFC Super Member
 
Posts: 1162
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:20 pm

Postby Klopptomaniac » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:16 pm

Salah ain't leaving. Why would Madrid spunk a whole transfer budget into one player who's got one outstanding season to his name? I know we're talking about the same side who bought Thomas Gravesen but you know what I mean
Klopptomaniac
LFC Advanced Member
 
Posts: 705
Joined: Wed Dec 09, 2015 9:34 am

Postby bunglemark2 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:07 am

Ghost of Shankly » Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:55 pm wrote:According to our clubs official website, LFC are close to agreeing a deal to sign Thomas Lemar!?? According to some french reports.

Let's hope so. Him and Keita next season will be EPIC.

Lemar ... You tw@t..
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
User avatar
bunglemark2
 
Posts: 5793
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2006 4:05 pm
Location: Dublin, Ireland

PreviousNext

Return to The Rumour Mill

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests

  • Advertisement