Were was fowler - Should have came on

Liverpool Football Club - The Rumour Mill

Postby grayghost » Fri May 25, 2007 1:34 pm

The match in Athens was settled by a player who is 34 has no pace to speak off but has that quality we just did not have on the night.

The one player who could have done something simalur for us was fowler who never even got a chance off playing. Don't get me wrong Fowler should not have started thats not what am saying but bringing him on for the last 20 mins would have been better than bringing on a right back.
grayghost

Postby Reinas No.1 Fan » Fri May 25, 2007 3:18 pm

We can't start questioning Rafa

We only have doubts because we lost, had we won then Rafas team choice would have been fantastic.

But yes I would have liked Fowler to have played :p
Liverpool FC
Reinas No.1 Fan
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Elchris » Fri May 25, 2007 4:21 pm

It was hard for rafa to take any risk.....fowler would have got battered by nesta n maldini

fowler would also find it hard to track back to the midfields...we could have conceded more then 2 goals or fowler could have scored the 2 goals..

overall it was a risk that was too risky to be taken...the tactics was not designed for folwer juz to be subsituted into the system
Elchris

Postby Javier Mascherano_20 » Sat May 26, 2007 2:36 am

I thought that it was the wrong decision by Rafa, Robbie was god to us when he was in his prime and to not have him on the bench in his final game for us i thought was a wrong decision.

Didn't watch the medals being given out or the trophy being lifted but did i take it fowler didn't get a medal.
Last edited by Javier Mascherano_20 on Sat May 26, 2007 2:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Javier Mascherano_20

Return to The Rumour Mill