Unsupporting board member

Liverpool Football Club - The Rumour Mill

Postby ste123lfc » Mon Oct 30, 2006 3:31 pm

I have no links or anything to back this up and it might be complete and utter b*llocks, but I heard last night that the board member who spoke out about sir rafa was Noel White. Has anyone else heard the same.

Mods feel free to remove post if not suitable.
From Shankly to Brendan we follow our team, Rome to Istanbul we've all lived the dream. Our journey is long, our goal stays the same, to keep for our children the famous red name.
ste123lfc
LFC Super Member

Postby 67-1161385641 » Mon Oct 30, 2006 3:36 pm

I heard the same from so old Kopite last wednesday. I don't know if it's true or not, if it is he should be removed from the board or muzzled.
67-1161385641

Postby stmichael » Mon Oct 30, 2006 3:36 pm

I've heard all sorts of rumours.

At the end of the day, the AGM is usually at this time of year, when the shareholders re-elect the directors. If this really was a director then the board should name and shame him and he should be run out of town.

If Moores knows who it was and keeps silent then he should go as well.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby jonnymac1979 » Mon Oct 30, 2006 5:52 pm

At first I thought he noises sounded like Steve Morgan, until it was pointed out to me that Steve Morgan doesn't sit on the board.

Noel White's name has cropped up more than the others when this subject has been mentioned though.  Until it's confirmed I'll not comment, but the last thing the club needs is an unsupportive prick of a fatcat director who doesn't realise how much luck his stupid life has been blessed with regarding the job he has and who's not pulling in the same direction as the rest of the club.

Who the fuck does he think we are?  Newcastle?
jonnymac1979

Postby ste123lfc » Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:34 pm

jonnymac1979 wrote:At first I thought he noises sounded like Steve Morgan, until it was pointed out to me that Steve Morgan doesn't sit on the board.

Noel White's name has cropped up more than the others when this subject has been mentioned though.  Until it's confirmed I'll not comment, but the last thing the club needs is an unsupportive prick of a fatcat director who doesn't realise how much luck his stupid life has been blessed with regarding the job he has and who's not pulling in the same direction as the rest of the club.

:D  :D
From Shankly to Brendan we follow our team, Rome to Istanbul we've all lived the dream. Our journey is long, our goal stays the same, to keep for our children the famous red name.
ste123lfc
LFC Super Member

Postby CardinalRed » Mon Oct 30, 2006 10:05 pm

Absolutely astonishing that any Director, let alone a long serving one like Noel White would do something like this!
He must have some sort of strange agenda 'cause what he says ain't gonna change anything at the club and only engender the type of reaction this has.... Far be it from me to judge him medically but, just how old is he? Should he be given the platform to come out with these sort of outbursts?

:cool:
CardinalRed
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Mon Oct 30, 2006 10:33 pm

jonnymac1979 wrote:At first I thought he noises sounded like Steve Morgan, until it was pointed out to me that Steve Morgan doesn't sit on the board.

Ditto to JM and St.mich, the anonymous director needs some spanking!  :D
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Tue Oct 31, 2006 12:23 am

I think we should to bomb his home.. how bout it MH.. fancy a raid .. :D
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Tue Oct 31, 2006 12:26 am

zarababe wrote:I think we should to bomb his home.. how bout it MH.. fancy a raid .. :D

I'll get my angry mob! they are very excited about this!

one of them told me that he wanted to blow himself up, i told him "maybe next time old chap!"  :D
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Tue Oct 31, 2006 12:32 am

"old chap ay" .. :( no no no we need young blood MH.. they'll be some walls to a a mansion to climb, not mention guard dawgs to avoid..  teach this 'infidel' who attacks our belief.. LFC our life and soul, a lesson or two in respect ay  :D

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Tue Oct 31, 2006 12:34 am

hmm.. well he is one of our best militiants... I will see what I can do! I think I have a long bearded man somewhere who wants to climb the mansion and shoot those "infidels" oh and he is a liverpool fan too!  :D

and he hates it when someone makes fun of liverpool fc  :p
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Tue Oct 31, 2006 12:37 am

:nod we need more like him.. ok bring him a long.. and the angry 'brothers and sister'..  :D  :laugh:  :upside:

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Tue Oct 31, 2006 12:48 am

so what weapons do we use? weapons of "mass destruction" or just do the jihad.. its often much easier because we would go to heaven instantly  :D
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Tue Oct 31, 2006 12:52 am

:laugh: :D 'heaven can wait', I want this s.ucker to sufffferrrr, how dare he criticise El Benitez :angry: gotta a sharp knife :D

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Tue Oct 31, 2006 12:55 am

zarababe wrote: :laugh: :D 'heaven can wait', I want this s.ucker to sufffferrrr, how dare he criticise El Benitez :angry: gotta a sharp knife :D

I know, El Benitez is a friend, he is a christian in disguese but in his blood he is a muslim! so is Steven Gerrard, Carragher and the other lot... the others are "infidels"  :laugh:

so what torture methods do we use? Abu Abid my Torture guy has some ideas up his sleeves  :D
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to The Rumour Mill