Kromkamp will go - Okay?

Liverpool Football Club - The Rumour Mill

Postby joko » Mon May 01, 2006 1:44 pm

Newspaper reports today claim that Liverpool boss Rafael Benitez is prepared to sell Jan Kromkamp to Ajax for £3million despite the fact he was only signed in January.

i please him to go, he look ordinary
ImageImage Image
joko
LFC Super Member

Postby UserGrant115 » Mon May 01, 2006 1:55 pm

Wow thats shocking!!!
They have only just sighned the poor bugger and now they are selling him again!... thats bad i would NOT do that i think he is a very very class player and he can play in these following places:
Striker
Midfield
Defender
Not alot of players can do that.
UserGrant115

Postby 72-1146193975 » Mon May 01, 2006 2:10 pm

UserGrant115 wrote:Wow thats shocking!!!
They have only just sighned the poor bugger and now they are selling him again!... thats bad i would NOT do that i think he is a very very class player and he can play in these following places:
Striker
Midfield
Defender

yeah  :nod   thats a total footballer the dutch way.
whatever happens,rafa knows whats best for the team :)

joko,do you have a link ???
72-1146193975

Postby joko » Mon May 01, 2006 2:54 pm

i have, here is:

http://www.tifonet.it/notizie/articolo.php?codice=26189&sn=tmw

the content is this:

Liverpool: Kromkamp potrebbe rientrare in patria
01/05/2006 - di Cristiano Cinacchio ;
Secondo il 'Sunday Express' l'avventura di Jam Kromkamp al Liverpool potrebbe concludersi dopo appena 6 mesi. L'esterno destro olandese, 25 anni, era passato ai Reds nello scorso mercato invernale, rientrando in uno scambio con il Villarreal che vedeva coinvolto lo spagnolo Josemi. Ma in questi mesi Kromkamp non ha convinto il suo tecnico Rafa Benitez che potrebbe decidere di cederlo, soprattutto se l'interesse dell'Ajax, che pare disposto ad offrire 3 milioni di sterline, 4,5 milioni di euro, si rivelasse concreto.
ImageImage Image
joko
LFC Super Member

Postby joko » Mon May 01, 2006 2:56 pm

this one again:

By Eric Kluitenberg for Talklfc.com

The Sunday Express reports today that Jan Kromkamp could very well be on his way out of Anfield after only six months at the club. At the same time The Express states that the Dutch giants are willing to pay three million pounds for the player who cost two million pounds when he joined from Vilarreal in January.

At the time it was believed that Kromkamp moved in a straight swap with Spanish full back Josemi going the other way. No transfer sum was ever mentioned but that doesn't mean there was none of course.

Kromkamp, as Josemi before him, has failed to challenge Steve Finnan for his right back position which shouldn't be too big a surprise considering the Irishman's wealth of Premiership experience compared to the other two.

Dutch "bondscoach" Marco van Basten (you may remember him from his hattrick against England in 1988) was critical of Kromkamp when he signed for Liverpool, suggesting that the move would not do his chances for a ticket to the world cup in Germany any good.

Kromkamp has none the less been selected for a preliminary Dutch squad of thirty three players but may very well stay at home after all after the final cut has been made. Van Basten, as opposed to the managers before him, has selected a lot of players who are active in the Dutch league which may very well convince Kromkamp a move back to the lowlands of Holland is in the best interest of his career.

On the flipside, Kromkamp would not be on similar wages in Amsterdam as he is in England and stadiums are more often than not only half full. So in spite of his lack of opportunities at Liverpool so far, the Dutchman may decide to extend his stay on Merseyside beyond this season after all.
ImageImage Image
joko
LFC Super Member

Postby 72-1146193975 » Mon May 01, 2006 3:03 pm

Nothing that says rafa is prepared to sell

Fuck wut you herd and just holla :p
72-1146193975

Postby joko » Mon May 01, 2006 3:22 pm

Hotsauce wrote:Nothing that says rafa is prepared to sell

that's why i'ts put in rumor thread you thumbhead  :p  :D
ImageImage Image
joko
LFC Super Member

Postby 72-1146193975 » Mon May 01, 2006 3:27 pm

joko wrote:
Hotsauce wrote:Nothing that says rafa is prepared to sell

that's why i'ts put in rumor thread you thumbhead  :p  :D

so you're starting a rumor ???

coz theres nothing that says rafa is prepared to sell
72-1146193975

Postby joko » Mon May 01, 2006 3:45 pm

rumor is rumor, your neighbor says hyypia will go, that's rumor
???
ImageImage Image
joko
LFC Super Member

Postby 72-1146193975 » Mon May 01, 2006 4:02 pm

joko wrote:rumor is rumor, your neighbor says hyypia will go, that's rumor
???

and that warrants a new thread ???
72-1146193975

Postby darwisigila » Mon May 01, 2006 4:05 pm

[quote]

UserGrant115
LFC newBie

Posted: May 01 2006,13:55 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wow thats shocking!!!
Striker
Midfield
Defender

are u chelshite or manure fan? ????
darwisigila

Postby joko » Mon May 01, 2006 4:38 pm

Hotsauce wrote:
???

if you mean every rumor are only words sealed by rafa statement, then contents of this sub folder "rumor mills" would be reduced to only ten threads
and millions of postings in the world since last year about gerrard (moving to chelsea etc.) will all "fvck wits" to you?

???
ImageImage Image
joko
LFC Super Member

Postby 72-1146193975 » Mon May 01, 2006 4:41 pm

joko wrote:
Hotsauce wrote:
???

if you mean every rumor are only words sealed by rafa statement, then contents of this sub folder "rumor mills" would be reduced to only ten threads
and millions of postings in the world since last year about gerrard (moving to chelsea etc.) will all "fvck wits" to you?

???

i give up :talktothehand
72-1146193975

Postby joko » Mon May 01, 2006 4:42 pm

thank you
ImageImage Image
joko
LFC Super Member

Postby Red Indian » Mon May 01, 2006 5:42 pm

Lets get to the point.  The fact is Krompkamp looks to be very good back-up for Finnan.  He's looks very comfortable on the ball, great going forward, maybe lacks a bit defensively, but were building a good squad for once.  If Finnan got injured, who have we got? I'd keep him, he can also play right wing as well.
Red Indian

Next

Return to The Rumour Mill