gaston ramirez, on his way, opinions ??

Liverpool Football Club - The Rumour Mill

Postby parchpea » Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:18 pm

woof woof ! » Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:14 pm wrote:
Ramirez told Corriere Dello Sport: "They believe in me in every way... and above all I have said that they are going to grow. Southampton is a newly promoted team in the English top flight, but they have the means to stand tall in a few years. And with me they are going to build. It's all very stimulating. Even if it is a little strange."

The 21-year-old scored eight goals in 28 apperances in Serie A last season and revealed that he was offered a deal that was too hard to refuse.

"The truth? I think so, yes, this time," he said when asked if he was about to leave. "Bologna have reached an economic agreement with Southampton. There are only a few details to sort out, but they have found the agreement in principle, and the English club have reached an agreement with me.

"It is an offer that you cannot refuse. They will give me so much money (€2 million net per year and more than €1 million signing-on fee)."

When reading (if true) stuff like this I can't help but think the fella sounds like a mercenary with a f'ucking big head. His ability aside I can already imagine the problems we could have with this fella, and his agent.

Seems to me the Italians are very difficlut to do business with as every deal with their
clubs seems to be hard work, you think you got it done then they move the goals posts
and start moaning to try and squeeze a bit more cash out.
parchpea
LFC Super Member

Postby stmichael » Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:21 pm

stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby damjan193 » Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:47 pm

But they were going to give him so much money  :down: poor guy
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby mramo » Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:58 pm

Is there something Brendan fails to see that southampton have seen in a flash to acquire his signature?

I rate this guy far more than sturridge and carroll so a huge opportunity missed here.  :veryangry
mramo

Previous

Return to The Rumour Mill