Antonie griezzmann

Liverpool Football Club - The Rumour Mill

Postby Sabre » Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:28 am

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Manchester-United-and-Liverpool-battling-to-sign-Real-Sociedad-wonderkid-article176325.htm
l

Well the truth of this struggle is that both clubs  has sent scouts to Real Sociedad games, but none of them have contacted the club.

It's a curious case this french lad. He hasn't even played for Real Sociedad B, but a lot of injuries brought him a chance in preseason, he impressed in preseason, he has been proven in the first games of the season and impressed again.

Small, light weight, like many was discarded in football french for that, but he has the skill and the hunger of football. He has the goal in his mind.

However, I think  it's too early to grab the attention of a big club like Liverpool. I doubt this article is true, because I doubt Liverpool take decissions based on 3 games.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:43 am

Oh he's an attacking left winger, but I think he's more prone to play as second striker, behind a striker.

I don't know, I'd be really surprised if Liverpool were really interested, I have no doubts this player will be interesting, very interesting indeed! but playing in Liverpool is big words. If big clubs really signed like this, it's obvious the scatter gun principle is applied.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby erik » Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:00 pm

I am from bilbao and it´s near to Donostia. An this player plays in the real sociedad, our oponent team, like liverpool and everton. But i think that he is a very good player but Iker Muniain is better
erik

Postby Dundalk » Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:18 pm

I hope he is only 20 pound

Otherwise we cant afford him :(
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby erik » Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:32 pm

today he has scored a goal against salamanca
erik

Return to The Rumour Mill