Afellay

Liverpool Football Club - The Rumour Mill

Postby OneHotRed » Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:44 pm

PSV Eindhoven midfielder Ibrahim Afellay has issued a come-and-get-me plea to Liverpool and Manchester United.

The highly-rated Dutchman has been linked with moves to a host of top European clubs including Arsenal, Bayern Munich, Juventus, Atletico Madrid and Hamburg but the 24-year-old has now revealed he would prefer to join Liverpool or Manchester United.

He told Dutch newspaper Orange : "Playing in the Barclays Premier League would be best for my prestige. I'd like to play for Liverpool or Manchester United , the top-level prospect for any player."

Afellay, who can play on the wing or in the centre of midfield, is out of contract at PSV at the end of this season.

- Seems we are already being linked with a fair few new signings in the transfer window - just hope they are worthy
OneHotRed
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby PabloMedina28 » Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:55 pm

Brilliant player scores some great goals, good age and is one of them who wont lose the ball hell improve in our team no doubt
PabloMedina28
LFC Super Member

Postby PabloMedina28 » Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:10 pm

Free next season thats a no-brainer then
PabloMedina28
LFC Super Member

Postby ethanr » Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:40 pm

With others interested though, we may have to pay a bit for him in January or he may go to manure.
DESPITE THE FACT I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA...
ethanr

Return to The Rumour Mill