Well? - Will van horseface be sanctioned or not?

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby bigmick » Mon Oct 25, 2004 11:24 am

Simple question for the F.A. really. The T.V. evidence is absolutely compelling. the tackle on Cole was X-rated, every bit as bad as Keanne on Inge Haarland but without the revenge factor in my view. Stevies on Naysmith a while back was a shocker but this? Designed to do one thing and one thing only. Cole is a very lucky young man this morning that he still has a career to look forward to. He could quite easily be like Inge Haarland, staring down the gun-barrel at retirement. Given the glaring injustices of Rileys comical refereeing yesterday, it would be a good chance for the F.A. to very slightly redress the balance.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Mon Oct 25, 2004 11:29 am

Ruuds tackle was a sending off offence but comapring to keanes? sorry, dont buy that. Ruud is just very clumsy..and stupid. He deserves the 3 m,atch ban that he should get. What id like to be lokoed at more is how these 2 teams still swarm aruond the ref at every opportunity and still nothign is done. When are both teams going to realise that they should be setting some knid of example that children can see and learn from, both teams make me kinda sick over the last few times they have played and both teams should bebanned for 3 games, that'd learn them :D
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Starbridge42 » Mon Oct 25, 2004 11:32 am

While it was disgraceful I dont think the FA can do a whole lot as they need to respect their ref.  Its important for the FA to stick by all refs except in the most extreme of circumstances.
I didn't like Italy, it was like living in a foreign country - Ian Rush
'In most associations half of the committee does all the work while the other half does nothing. I am pleased to report that in this football club it is the reverse.' - Liverpool Echo
Starbridge42
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Location: The land of pixies and and elephants and little green men with purple boogers. Wow I must have eaten

Postby Red_Si » Mon Oct 25, 2004 11:35 am

Van Nistelrooy will get away with it because he's a Man U player. It's a simple as that.
Red_Si

Postby bigmick » Mon Oct 25, 2004 11:43 am

Fair point, ban em all.   Seriously, the difference in Keannes GBH and Van Horsefaces assault was only in the premeditation and in the fact Cole had one foot in contact with the ground at impact, making the result less spectacular. Having said that Keannes foot was a lot higher and come to think of it he probably kicked him harder but.. but. Oh sod it , you're probably right I just can't stand the cheating ponce. Was it just me or did all the SKY t ossers going on about how "brave" he was to take the penalty make you spew? I mean, perspective guys please. It's a penalty, he's not going on patroll in Basra. Lets face it, he did absolutely nothing all game.
One last thing, how can that Dick Richard Keys say to Stevie " you were Man U fan there for 90 minutes", WHAT? ?????? How did he come to that conclusion/ Stevie said it wasn't a penalty, he said Arsenal were the better side, he said he was gutted that Man U won. All this bull about man U doing everyone a favour, making the Premiership tighter, being cheered on throughout the pubs and clubs of the land to beat big bad Arsenal? It's a bunch of w ank, everyone except those fergie licking SKY pundits knows it. 
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Mon Oct 25, 2004 11:46 am

bigmick wrote:but.. but. Oh sod it , you're probably right I just can't stand the cheating ponce. Was it just me or did all the SKY t ossers going on about how "brave" he was to take the penalty make you spew? I mean, perspective guys please. It's a penalty, he's not going on patroll in Basra. Lets face it, he did absolutely nothing all game.

:D  :D  :D
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby addicted norwegian » Mon Oct 25, 2004 11:48 am

Starbridge42 wrote:While it was disgraceful I dont think the FA can do a whole lot as they need to respect their ref.  Its important for the FA to stick by all refs except in the most extreme of circumstances.

As much as I dislike that van Nistledick gets away with this, I believe that you`re right. It`s a shame though, as the assistant ref stands 5 feet away from the incident without raising his eyebrow. He should have both his eyes and his IQ checked for letting it pass :angry:
addicted norwegian
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Mon Oct 25, 2004 12:28 pm

I am just sorry he never went thru Reyes with that tackle, the cheating diving ponce.

Seriously though, if there is any justice, Van Nostrilhair MUST be given a couple of weekends off by the FA.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Mon Oct 25, 2004 12:34 pm

the other thing that the scum seem to have already forgotten is that lastw eek they had 5 strikers on the pitch and couldnt score against the brummies, i dont think the scum are bankers for the title yet...lol
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby addicted norwegian » Mon Oct 25, 2004 12:34 pm

At least it seems the FA is investigating it, as quoted in another thread on the forum. I agree that he should be banned, but I don`t think Ferguson agrees and then van Nistledick probably won`t :angry:
addicted norwegian
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 77-1098692964 » Mon Oct 25, 2004 2:44 pm

Maybe the FA should look in to Henry stomping on Heinze's head...or Bergkamp pushing arm into Smith...or Lehman when he spat on Rooneys feet...or Ronaldo when he got fouled!

Look, if you look at the "challenge" again (in normal speed), what you'll see is Cole charging into Ruud at high speed, smacking into him and then falling! The TV replay makes it look worse.

I'm surprised Wenger managed to see it...he must have gone to specsavers!

However, I reckon he'll probably get a 3 match ban!
77-1098692964

Postby dawson99 » Mon Oct 25, 2004 2:46 pm

manutd
like i said earlier, i think both teams behaved like animals, how no one was sent off is past me
disgrace, and not even a game involving us, so who cares anymore
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The_Rock » Mon Oct 25, 2004 3:33 pm

Since when do scums go to this forum ???
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 77-1098692964 » Mon Oct 25, 2004 3:57 pm

Since day one actually...oh dear, you forgot you were scum...wow...how could you forget that?!
77-1098692964

Postby Santa » Mon Oct 25, 2004 4:03 pm

The probability of van Horseface getting a ban is pretty low. In fact the ref Mike Riley should be ban from ever referring another Scum's game. He is guaranteed to give them a one goal headstart everytime he referee "for" them...B@stard!

8 penalties for the Scum in 8 games...go figure
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to Premiership - General Discussion