Shrek

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby metalhead » Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:47 pm

Did anyone see Shrek's elbow on Mccarthy yesterday?

why hasn't  the F.A  done anything about it..... oh yeh he is a Manc player

disgrace :no
Last edited by metalhead on Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dundalk » Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:55 pm

Imagine Diouf had have one that yesterday?

He would have been up in court today!!
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Greavesie » Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:54 pm

Well the defence is the ref has given a free kick isn't it so it can't be punished retrospectively. The ref did give a free kick but if he any idea what for Rooney would have walked. If the elbow is in the ref's match notes then he wants hung.

Great timing for Rooney to do that as well, with Chelsea and us around the corner - will he get punished? Strongly doubt it - never know though, the FA might surprise us all :D
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:28 pm

metalhead wrote:Did anyone see Shrek's elbow on Mccarthy yesterday?

why hasn't  the F.A  done anything about it..... oh yeh he is a Manc player

disgrace :no

Actually it's because the FA do not take retrospective action on any incident dealt with directly by the referee (meaning mentioned in his report).

The rule is hard and fast against ALL premiership teams. Let's not get cynical.
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:42 pm

I'm not being a cynic I'm being biased, there is a difference

Plus  the ref was Mark Clattenburg he could have included the incident in the report but didn't because of Sir Whiskey Nose, you know how he is and how Mancs manipulate refs....

and I'm talking about ''facts''

conspiracy  theories...  :;):  :D
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Greavesie » Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:29 pm

If he hasn't included it in his notes can't the FA act? basically it would be him admitting he never saw it...

YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:58 pm

metalhead wrote:I'm not being a cynic I'm being biased, there is a difference

Plus  the ref was Mark Clattenburg he could have included the incident in the report but didn't because of Sir Whiskey Nose, you know how he is and how Mancs manipulate refs....

and I'm talking about ''facts''

conspiracy  theories...  :;):  :D

You have it the wrong way round. If the incident is not seen by the ref, i.e. not included in the report, the FA can take action if they decide to. If the referee does include the incident in his report then the FA take the stance that the issue is dealt with .

Clattenburg obviously included the incident, hence why the FA have not taken retrospective action.

But... the system is clearly wrong.
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Greavesie » Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:02 pm

well that was unpredictable wasn't it? can't go upsetting taggart now can we :;):

YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby Kharhaz » Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:38 pm

Its official, corruption is in our game. Man United can get away with anything.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby J*o*n*D*o*e » Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:32 pm

The F.A are a fooking bunch of yellow c**** because i dont give a fook what the manc tw@t of a ref put in his report, did he say he seen the elbow, no he fooking didnt so how then has he dealt with it, also from the angle he was looking from he wouldnt of been able to see it, also he should of been following the ball so he didnt have a clear view of any incident.

its so fooking blatant that i can`t believe they think he has nothing to answer, fooking crooked bunch of tw@ts.
ImageImage
J*o*n*D*o*e

Postby dawson99 » Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:40 pm

Kharhaz wrote:Its official, corruption is in our game. Man United can get away with anything.

happens to the top teams (including us) all the time. Look at the Birmingham one yesterday. Bigger teams get let off. Footballs not about football anymore, its just another business
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:11 pm

dawson99 wrote:
Kharhaz wrote:Its official, corruption is in our game. Man United can get away with anything.

happens to the top teams (including us) all the time. Look at the Birmingham one yesterday. Bigger teams get let off. Footballs not about football anymore, its just another business

I used to believe in the saying "they even themselves out over the season". Which, regarding most of the teams in the premier league they do. Liverpool will get away with a bad foul in one game, but then lose the next through a beach ball. This is the balance. But with regards to Man United they get away with it constantly. The decisions are constantly in there favour. Against tottenham, a united player goes down, handles the ball to force a penalty which the ref didnt give. It should have been a freekick to spurs, as the keeper thought it was, but no. The handball was overlooked and from that united score an easy goal. Also against spurs a few years back, spurs score a perfectly good goal, 3 or 4 yards over the line which the keeper claws out. Everyone saw it was a goal, well, everyone except the officials. This season, the draws they have had in the FA Cup are bordering on taking the p!ss. At home to Liverpool, we all knew how that was going to go, and so few surprises when the decisions did indeed go there way.

Take into account "fergie time",and you have united in a nutshell. They have the FA and the officials in there pocket. And there is nothing anyone can do about it.
Last edited by Kharhaz on Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Roger Red Hat » Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:53 pm

if they banned rooney it could seriously effect their title run in, therefore putting 'knocking Liverpool off their perch' at risk of going into another season. The FA want it, fergie wants it and they'll do anything to make sure they get it.

i fooking hate football on days like today.
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:10 pm

Kharhaz wrote:
dawson99 wrote:

I used to believe in the saying "they even themselves out over the season". Which, regarding most of the teams in the premier league they do. Liverpool will get away with a bad foul in one game, but then lose the next through a beach ball. This is the balance. But with regards to Man United they get away with it constantly. The decisions are constantly in there favour. Against tottenham, a united player goes down, handles the ball to force a penalty which the ref didnt give. It should have been a freekick to spurs, as the keeper thought it was, but no. The handball was overlooked and from that united score an easy goal. Also against spurs a few years back, spurs score a perfectly good goal, 3 or 4 yards over the line which the keeper claws out. Everyone saw it was a goal, well, everyone except the officials. This season, the draws they have had in the FA Cup are bordering on taking the p!ss. At home to Liverpool, we all knew how that was going to go, and so few surprises when the decisions did indeed go there way.

Take into account "fergie time",and you have united in a nutshell. They have the FA and the officials in there pocket. And there is nothing anyone can do about it.

Yep.. and thats a ''fact'' according to our main man Rafa who said it before and he is right :nod
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:37 pm

metalhead wrote:Yep.. and thats a ''fact'' according to our main man Rafa who said it before and he is right :nod

Yeah funny how the press brushed that aside as "Rafas rant". Anyone who saw it can see he was simply pointing out facts in a calm and factual manner, but for the sake of highlighting the truth, it was classed as a rant instead.
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to Premiership - General Discussion