Robinho walks out

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:46 am

Manchester City have confirmed that Robinho is no longer at the club's training camp in Tenerife.

The Brazilian reportedly stormed out of the camp on Monday night after learning that the club would not be signing his international team-mate Kaka.

It is believed the 24-year-old has grown sullen at Eastlands, as he has become frustrated with City's underperformance on the pitch, while his latest outburst threatens his own future at the club, with Chelsea monitoring the situation.

Robinho is believed to have flown back to Brazil to consider his situation at City, but the club have given no official reason for his departure.
maypaxvobiscum

Postby account deleted by request » Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:48 am

Swop deal for Keane ? :D
account deleted by request

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:53 am

i dont mind. could we swap owners too? :D
maypaxvobiscum

Postby account deleted by request » Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:57 am

maypaxvobiscum wrote:i dont mind. could we swap owners too? :D

I think your idea is much better than mine mate  :D

Postby andy_g » Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:18 pm

fantasy football is rubbish, isn't it?

:D

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:19 pm

seen this before ha ha
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Toffeehater » Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:26 pm

He's a class player but he's got shitty attitude . He thinks he's head and shoulders above the rest , saying that i wouldn't mind him here though :D
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:58 pm

What do you expect, when he signed he thought he signed for someone else :D he also heard that craig bellamy signed :laugh:

What a joke - Kaka is class - repsect  to him for putting his reputation and elite club mentality ahead of the 'money'. :)
Last edited by zarababe on Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:24 pm

Robhinio has confirmed he had a family problem and returned to Brasil - funny how Man City knew nothing about it 24 hours after Kaka don't join :D
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Madmax » Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:08 pm

Wont be long until he does another run :D
Madmax
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:07 pm

Toffeehater wrote:He's a class player but he's got shitty attitude . He thinks he's head and shoulders above the rest , saying that i wouldn't mind him here though :D

He is a spoilt brat. I hear now he wants Mark Hughes to tell him what players he intends to sign.  :laugh: FFS are they not paying him enough.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:42 am

Manchester City forward Robinho was arrested over allegations of a serious sexual assault in a nightclub, it was reported.

The Brazil international's spokesman confirmed the player met police Tuesday as part of a "criminal investigation'', but did not mention the nature of the inquiry.

West Yorkshire Police said a man was arrested and questioned yesterday in connection with a serious sexual assault in a Leeds nightclub on January 14.

A spokesman for the force refused to confirm the identity of the man but said he was released on bail.

Robinho's spokesman Chris Nathaniel said the player denied any wrongdoing and was happy to cooperate with police.

In a statement on the star's official website, Nathaniel said: "We can confirm that Robinho met the police today [Tuesday], as pre-arranged and as part of a criminal investigation.

"He strenuously denies any allegation of wrongdoing or criminality and is happy to cooperate with the police if required further.''

Robinho, whose full name is Robson de Souza, joined City from Real Madrid in September for £32.5 million, making him the most expensive British transfer.

The 25-year-old arrived at the club following the £210 million takeover by Sheikh Mansour in September.

Earlier this month Robinho left the team's training camp in Tenerife for Brazil, citing an "important family matter."

He returned to Manchester on Sunday for training the following day, according to his official website.

Manchester City were unavailable for comment.
maypaxvobiscum

Postby account deleted by request » Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:49 am

I heard about this awhile ago, but have now heard that Micah Richards and Jo were NOT involved.
Last edited by account deleted by request on Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:14 am

s@int wrote:I heard about this awhile ago, allegedly Micah Richards and 2 more Citeh players were "entertaining" some young girl in Leeds. Now we know who one of the other players was  :p

we're getting closer Sherlock  :D
now...we need more clues
maypaxvobiscum

Postby JamCar05 » Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:33 am

He's such an arrogant :censored: tbh however talented he may be. All he ever talks about is himself: "I want to become the best player in the world", "I want to be topscorer in the PL" etc. Doesn't ever seem to talk about the TEAM (unless he's going on and on about wanting them to sign this and that superb brazilian player). Could really learn a thing or two from our Nando.
JamCar05

Next

Return to Premiership - General Discussion