Liverpool definitely won't be facing man utd - In the champions league

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby DZed » Wed Dec 07, 2005 10:39 pm

They're not even in the UEFA. I bet we'll get Benfica!
DZed

Postby Knowledge King » Wed Dec 07, 2005 10:46 pm

Hope so we will kill them!
Knowledge King

Postby jonnymac1979 » Wed Dec 07, 2005 10:50 pm

I'm sick of these one sentence thread openers, for fucks sake.

Cheers for the opinion, you put a lot of effort into that.

For what it's worth, I haven't seen any of the Benfica-Manchester United game, I'll watch the highlights later.  Where I will probably then give my opinion and encourage debate, maybe have a laugh at the Mancs expense, comment on how they might just be on a downward spiral now that their balance sheet will show a hefty loss due to writing off what was left of Roy Keane's sell-on value, if any, and missing out on anything up to £15 million due to being knocked out of the Champions League and therefore that might have a knock on effect, where they will no longer be able to compete with any muscle in the transfer market.

Yeah that's what I'll do.  Or I might just start a one sentence thread in Liverpool General Discussion about Manchester United.

I think yes wot about you?

Moving this.   :no
jonnymac1979

Postby A.B. » Wed Dec 07, 2005 10:55 pm

Buccaneers were sh1t.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby jonnymac1979 » Wed Dec 07, 2005 10:59 pm

Ivor the injun, sorry fella, two threads started in a couple of minutes about Manchester United, unacceptable around these parts. 

If you must laugh at them (which is acceptable), do it in here.  I don't want a New Posts page full of Manchester United.
jonnymac1979

Postby 2520years » Wed Dec 07, 2005 11:00 pm

I have no sympathy with a team that comes bottom of such an easy group.  It's just a shame they didn't step aside and let some other English team have a go.

Goodbye and good riddance!

:p
My earliest memory.
2520years

Postby ivor_the_injun » Wed Dec 07, 2005 11:04 pm

jonnymac1979 wrote:Ivor the injun, sorry fella, two threads started in a couple of minutes about Manchester United, unacceptable around these parts. 

If you must laugh at them (which is acceptable), do it in here.  I don't want a New Posts page full of Manchester United.

Fair enough mate, but seeing as though mine was up about 3 minutes before his, maybe point the finger elsewhere mucker  :D
ivor_the_injun

Postby jonnymac1979 » Wed Dec 07, 2005 11:06 pm

ivor_the_injun wrote:
jonnymac1979 wrote:Ivor the injun, sorry fella, two threads started in a couple of minutes about Manchester United, unacceptable around these parts. 

Fair enough mate, but seeing as though mine was up about 3 minutes before his, maybe point the finger elsewhere mucker  :D

If that was the case I'm sorry but I don't know now.  I was too busy with my sarcastic reply in this thread to notice yours.

:D  :laugh:
jonnymac1979

Return to Premiership - General Discussion