Hello people! - Introduction

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby ~RedCroat~ » Sun Oct 26, 2003 11:18 pm

Greetings...

I am a Liverpool fan(or a simpatizer, as you like it,because "my" team is really HAJDUK SPLIT), from CROATIA(I hope everybody here knows where it is:))...
I 'm 19 and I like the Reds since i was 12(1996.).
The reason why?have no clue...I didnt know back then that the reds are the team with the most trophies in Premier League.
This is my first time on any of the LFC forums...I ve seen only one LIVERPOOL game live(last month, Olimpija Ljubljana(SLO))...my friend got the tickets.I wanted to see Reds win, but ok, we won 2 weeks later;)
I was subscribed to Liverpool magazine which I ordered through my local news paper shop...So I collected a lot of LFC posters, which I have in my room.(i want a LFC shirt, unfortunately I dont know where in Croatia to buy it(but l ll buy it online soon i guess)
Anyways, just wanted to say hello to you guys...unfortunately we re not standing very well in the league, but have no fear, WE SHALL RISE AGAIN...(or better to say, we shall RIISE again.:)hehehehehe lol!)

Alan.

P.S.I ask moderators to transfer this topic to "introductions" as I didnt see it at first...
thanx.
~RedCroat~

Return to Premiership - General Discussion