Goodison park on saturday

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby Ciggy » Thu Feb 17, 2005 9:02 am

This is a recipe for disaster, 5.30 kick off means 5 hours of drinking.  Last saturdays kick off was early and the everton fans where like demons possessed, imagine on saturday afternoon when most are filled with booze :Oo: . There has been a big f@ck up with the tickets aswell 6000 mancs are in the everton half, they will get slaughtered, add that when Rooney scores they said they are going to give him hell and they will.
If one fan steps onto the pitch they are going to get deducted points from the league. There pitch is a disaster hasnt been returfed. Will be exciting to watch as we have no game to look forward to seen as we got knocked out by Burnley ??? .
The BBC are waiting for something to happen and this game on saturday could turn out a disaster.
verton are without BT,  Cahill and Big Duncs injured aswell so the mancs will turn them over, Rooney has had to hire an ex SAS 20 stone body guard for this game, there is going to be an awful lot of trouble there on saturday mark my words.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Thu Feb 17, 2005 10:41 am

I thought this myself. 

I am actually watching the match in Town on Saturday afternoon as I have some business to attend to and I will be in the Liverpool city centre anyway.  So I am going to find this quiet pub I know and watch it there.

I remember about 6 years back when the Scum beat us at Anfield and I was in Edwards bar in Clayton Square (about 18:00pm).  The police had to lock us in because of the amount of fighting and bottle throwing that was going on outside.  It was nuts.

I hate to say it, but due to the fact that we are not playing at the weekend, you are quite right CGGY, we all just might just see a massive kick off at the weekend in and around Walton.  Unfortunately, the circumstances are perfect for it to happen. :(
jonnymac1979

Postby Ciggy » Thu Feb 17, 2005 11:27 am

Yer I know imagine the royal oak and whetherspoons and that :Oo:  gona be murder and them 6000 mancs in the everton end are asking for trouble, its a known fact that if any Liverpool fans in the everton area get beat up the stewards turn there backs its happened for years.
On the radio phone in evertonains where ringing up and sayin Liverpool fans have tickets and will invade the pitch to get them points deducted, the presenter said im not being funny but Liverpool fans have enough on there minds to be goin to Goodison for a kick off.
Imagine all them scallys on the ale and coke all day :glare:  ffs theres gona be absolute murder. :O
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Thu Feb 17, 2005 1:20 pm

rooney will be on the bench for this game i guarantee it.

i just hope the two teams kick the hell out of each other.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby dawson99 » Thu Feb 17, 2005 2:49 pm

rooney will end up walking down the tunnel.
theres nothing to like about the mancs..or the blues... best result ic an see is just a jolly good old punch up :D
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Sun Feb 20, 2005 12:49 am

.. the thugs ..so-called Everton fans... look like they have got the club in trouble with all there throwing antic at the Manc players ... :D  Docked points.. :O :D now wudn't that be funny :D next time I hope they throw the mobile phone mast.. :D
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby the great one » Sun Feb 20, 2005 12:56 am

I wouldn't want to see them docked points and them missing out on the champions league for the descion but the fans did so they got pay the price,but i would rather we win cus we deserve to be there not because of the docked points have a nice day :)
''I know Mourinho likes to tell people that he is the European champion manager but he's not now. That belongs to Benitez. '' Jamie Carragher
the great one
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Sun Feb 20, 2005 12:59 am

.. oh don't get all politically correct on us.. I suppose u forgive Lampard for that atrocious tackle on Xabi .. have a bad day :p

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby the great one » Sun Feb 20, 2005 1:18 am

There is ot question it was deliberate maybe Lampard was upset the Alonso overshadowed him in Spain's game with England and the firt half an hour against Chelsea.These things happen i wouldn't wish for Lampard to get his leg broken like some of you lot are but there is no dobut it was a vicious tackle. He knew what he was doin but we got to move on from it  we will get our revenge next sunday have a nice day :)
Last edited by the great one on Sun Feb 20, 2005 1:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
''I know Mourinho likes to tell people that he is the European champion manager but he's not now. That belongs to Benitez. '' Jamie Carragher
the great one
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Sun Feb 20, 2005 1:20 am

.. oh u are just soooooooo niceeeeeeeee.. :D

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Sun Feb 20, 2005 3:22 am

Too damn nice.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Ciggy » Sun Feb 20, 2005 10:08 am

Evertonains are blaming Liverpool fans saying they threw all them things ???  I give up. f@ckin muppets

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sun Feb 20, 2005 10:27 am

More than 30 supporters were arrested in violent clashes that followed Everton and Manchester United's FA Cup match, police said on Sunday. One officer was hospitalised and four others injured as rival fans threw stones and bottles at each other following United's 2-0 win in the fifth round tie.

"There were running clashes between rival supporters and the aggression was turned towards the police," a Merseyside police spokesman said.

"Police made 33 arrests, mostly for public order offences and drunk and disorderly behaviour," he added.

Violence also flared during the match when Manchester United goalkeeper Roy Carroll was struck on the head with an object thrown from the crowd.

Police said they would study CCTV and television footage of the incident in an effort to identify the person responsible.

The match marked the return of Manchester's United's England international Wayne Rooney to his former home ground, creating heightened tension among Everton supporters even before play began.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 109-1105722616 » Sun Feb 20, 2005 11:31 pm

i was there, it was dead exciting

i think now that the mancs are the most vulgar group of supporters ever, one of them was chanting about hillsbrough, the horrible bitch

as a group they are animals, dead swarmy, hope they all get aids and pass it on to their kids when they are interfering with them
109-1105722616

Postby 84-1106852058 » Sun Feb 20, 2005 11:38 pm

marklfc wrote:i was there, it was dead exciting

i think now that the mancs are the most vulgar group of supporters ever, one of them was chanting about hillsbrough, the horrible bitch

as a group they are animals, dead swarmy, hope they all get aids and pass it on to their kids when they are interfering with them

MANCS VULGAR, you take some beating sonny.
84-1106852058

Next

Return to Premiership - General Discussion