Chelsea defeated - What a shame...

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby Ace Ventura » Tue Sep 04, 2007 12:18 pm

Chelsea's usual resilience is definately in question imo. I know we shouldnt look at other teams results and we should mainly worry about ourselves performing but surely we cant fail to be a little bit optimistic not just with our start but with 2 of our main rivals as well.
Chelsea have played 3 away games and could and possibly should have lost all 3. Reading away they were 1-0 down and then Oster misses an absolute sitter to make it 2-0. Fair enough they came back so they did show a little bit if resilience there but then they come to Anfield. We dominated and but for a ridiculous decision knocking the stuffing out of us they would of lost again.
On to Villa park and they were extremley poor never testing Carson at all and ending up again near the end with Terry upfront with long hopeful balls being punted towards him (how often do we see that from Mourinho ?)
Even at home they sneaked a win against Porstsmouth and also against Birmingham it was less than convincing.
They are conceding so many goals and going forward they are not exactly murdering teams when they get a lead.
Mourinho should be worried imo.

ALLLRIGHTY THEN !!
Ace Ventura
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Thu Sep 06, 2007 1:17 am

Watching the chelsea match again, we were better than them but we never got that second goal, maybe the players felt let down by the ref but theres no excuse when you think about it, we was at home, dominating them and really should have got that second goal.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Keris » Thu Sep 06, 2007 2:58 am

Ballack is now out of their champions league squad, with all this going-ons, now we'll really see what they are made of.
Keris
LFC Super Member

Postby Forever_Red » Sun Sep 09, 2007 11:53 pm

I can see Ballack ending up at Real in the summer
Reclaim The Kop

YNWA
Forever_Red

Postby matrix » Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:21 pm

chelski have lost the plot,  0-0 at home to blackburn...

maureen your team is fuc.king  shi.te...    :buttrock
Last edited by matrix on Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

matrix
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JamCar05 » Sun Sep 16, 2007 1:13 pm

Nice to see, but we weren't exactly great ourselves yesterday (even though we were of course away from home) ???
JamCar05

Previous

Return to Premiership - General Discussion