Cental defender cover

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby ian james » Mon Jun 30, 2003 6:30 pm

[B
]does anyone else think we need cover in central defence, and if anyone has got the bosses number, tell him to sign dawson of notts forest.
ian james

Postby supersub » Mon Jun 30, 2003 11:05 pm

I believe we need another centre-half.Henchoz's absence for the run-in was part of our failing.And Sami had a very indifferent season toboot.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby ROBtheRED » Mon Jun 30, 2003 11:07 pm

Definitely need cover, can't agree more! can't go into big matches with Traore and Biscan as defensive partners if sami and Stephane were injured or suspended. With Finnan at right-back i think Jamie is ideal to cover but agree Dawson would be a great signing! from what i've seen of him looks like a future England centre-half.
"The fans here are the greatest in the land. They know the game and they know what they want to see. The people on the kop make you feel great. . .yet humble."   Mr B.Shankly
ROBtheRED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jaypap » Tue Jul 01, 2003 7:03 am

what will he cost?
and how old is he?
jaypap

Postby gaz31 » Mon Jul 07, 2003 12:10 am

TELL US MORE ABOUT DAWSON LIKE HOW OLD , HOW MUCH, HOW DO U THINK HE WOULD FIT INTO OUR TEAM , WOULD HE BE ANOTHER UTILITY PLAYER THAT WE DONT NEED? :)
When you get the ball, I want you to beat a couple of men and smash the ball into the net, just the same way you used to at Bury," said Shankly. Lindsay replied: "But Boss that wasn't me, it was Bobby Kerr." Shankly turned to Bob Paisley and said: "Christ Bob, we've signed the wrong player."
gaz31
LFC Elite Member

Postby psychobob » Sat Jul 26, 2003 12:27 am

micheal dawson born nottingham 19 years old forest needed a player to take the place of stuart pearce and this young lad has the same aggression he was traind up by des walker and now he tells des wheres he going wrong on the field .im a scouser fan but live in notts ive seen this boy play and he just what we need already got a price tag of around 10 million and will go up so come gerrard houllier open yours eyes son and get some decent players get rid of the three disasters you brought last season . :p
psychobob

Postby Cool Hand Luke » Wed Nov 26, 2003 1:30 pm

Dawson would be good, but Boumsong is coming.

i think yes what about you
Cool Hand Luke
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Premiership - General Discussion