Bad kits

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby jonnymac1979 » Sat Apr 03, 2004 12:43 am

This is my 300th post on this forum - and a fine forum it is.

It's mad the way i've reached 300 posts when all I wanted to do in the first place was write into the Liverpool Echo, venting my spleen about the start to the season.

I let the Chelsea 1 - 2 game go, they had a million new signings, I put it down to bad luck, Hasselbaink again, we would destroy Aston Villa, optimistic new season feelings and all that.

But when we drew 0 - 0 with Aston Villa, I needed an outlet for my frustrations, I couldn't find Tommy Smith's email address for the Liverpool Echo, I have never rang into a radio show before, I had never posted in an internet forum before, but I typed in "Liverpool Discussion Forum" into Google and here I am 300 posts on.

I wanted to do something different for my 300th post so I have decided to start a topic, just to do something different and possibly educate kit designers and make people laugh, possibly at the expense of Manchester United if we can.

If anybody can find any bad kits post them on here.

I'm going to start the ball rolling.

"Safe Hands" modelling an England goalkeeping kit
jonnymac1979

Postby Dom1 » Sat Apr 03, 2004 11:33 am

Any pictures of liverpool's green away kit from years ago, that was Proper Sh*t i tell thee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Dom1 :D
when you're 4-0 up..
you should never lose 7-1
Dom1

Postby 82-1074641017 » Sat Apr 03, 2004 3:52 pm

I liked that England goalie kit JonnyMac.

I think that Coventry City away kit from years ago, you know the brown one urrggh that was dreadful.
Or Manchester Uniteds away kit(the grey one) in 1995-96 was also sh##e

Roberts
82-1074641017

Postby jonnymac1979 » Sun Apr 04, 2004 12:34 pm

Ah......the famous 6 - 2 shirt at the Dell which was never to be seen again after halftime.

Apologies for putting Eric Cantona on here, the ugly over rated ba#ta#d.
jonnymac1979

Return to Premiership - General Discussion