Abramovich - What a t!t

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby EddieC » Sun Feb 25, 2007 9:13 pm

Did anyone notice in todays game, when even the Arsenal fans were applauding John Terry off the pitch, there was one man who didn't join in. Roman Abramovich.

What a w@nker. One of your players has just suffered what could've been a very serious injury, and you just sit there with a look of disdain on your face?

I suppose he thinks that cos he's got bottomless pockets he can just get a replacement. What Mr Abramovich hasn't realised about football yet is that sometimes talent alone isn't enough, you also need passion. For all the talent Shitski have they're not the same team without Terry, maybe he isn't as concerned about winning as he makes out?
EddieC
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby babu » Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:12 am

not sure what your on about here to be honest Eddie C.

A couple of things:
1) How can you be sure its 'a look of disdain'? Maybe that's his worried face, or the bloke next to him let one rip.
2) If it is a look of disdain, how can you be sure its directed at JT, and not the person that nearly took his head off?
3) how can you be sure that when to camera panned to Abrom, it wasn't actually footage from a couple of seconds before hand?

And besides, i have never seen Abrom get overly excited about anything, a quick fist punch is the most animated i have ever seen.

I don't like Abrom much because his money is really hurting the game, but other than that i have no idea about the guy.

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Manhattan Project » Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:39 am

I am friends with Roman, he said he was "concerned" and "apprehensive" about John Terry.
china syndrome 80512640 reactor meltdown fusion element
no uniquely indefinable one 5918 identification unknown 113
source transmission 421 general panic hysteria 02 outbreak
foreign mutation 001505 maximum code destruction nuclear
reflection 01044 power plutonium helix atomic energy wave
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tommycockles » Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:49 am

To be honest - having read some of the sh.it that's come out of Mourinho's mouth today- if i had to be around him i'd have a face like that as well!!

As much as i hate Man Utd (and am not really bothered about Aresenal) if this guy hadn't had the money he'd had- Chelsea would still be an also-ran trailing somewhere behind Spurs! he really believes that it's him that has made chelsea win things- nothing to do with Roman's cash! I really hope they get knocked out the CL again as then we can watch his :censored: being kicked out of London!

Yawn!
tommycockles
LFC Super Member

Return to Premiership - General Discussion