no way
57%
id help after
36%

Total votes : 14

Postby shanks72 » Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:24 pm

dawson99 wrote:this is a newish suit"

:D

I've always wondered what I'd do in this situation. But I think you were right especially as the odds were even in that there was only two of them. It is dangerous nowadays and a sign of the times that you have to consider your own wellbeing before 'jumping in'.

I would also not give a statement as Big Mick has said, from my own experience with the old bill.
I once lost a credit card and a lad tried to use it but failed as the shop assistant saw my name on it and as I'm a girl she realised there was something wrong...  :D

The shop prosecuted the lad and I was asked to give a statement which I did. But I made it clear that I didn't want to press charges. As far as I was concerned he was a school lad who'd made a mistake, no purchase had been made on my card, so no harm done.
The police said they wanted a statement to prove I hadn't given him my card  :Oo: Also they wanted permission to view my medical records, if necessary. I ticked the box on this but afterwards changed my mind. When I rang them they refused to let me change it. My subsequent treatment by them has made me feel reluctant to ever give a statement again. Apparently no one HAS to give a statement.

Anyways Daws hope all goes well with it for you.
Image Image

REST IN PEACE DRUMMERPHIL, YNWA

underneath are the everlasting arms
deuteronomy 33:27
shanks72
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby aCe' » Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:27 pm

I voted yeah just for the sake of it Daws... would have been a funnier thread hearing about how you got beaten up on the bus mate..  :D
aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Non Football Related Polls