Was it a well-beaten?

Please post your football related Polls in this forum

Postby Shanti » Tue Sep 21, 2004 3:44 am

Liverpool didn't play badly. It was their strategy that worked well. They dragged us to a level that Liverpool hasn't gained. Their style of play last evening demands a high fluidity - definitely a deadly style for a team with most of the parts of the engine are new. You can't be in such level of fluidity if you haven't been in the same team for a long time. You can't play in a telephatical interaction with the other players if you just arrived yesterday.

Manure spent the most out of their energy to employ this tactic to be only exhausted in the second half (the obvious consequence). Second half actually belonged to us if we're not to far from the fortunate.

This might not have worked well for Manure if we had been with the old soldiers (Murphy, Owen, etc. who would have been in a better fluidity than our current squad (but Manure might not also have employed the same tactic if we had been with the old team). I know there's no point in bringing in any 'if', but this is only to contrast my point of view.

Credit for bustad alex for inventing this tactic. This should also work well for Manure to face other team with new arrival players such as Chelsea.

So, i think it's a well deserved defeat to be taken advantage of.
LOVE
SHANTI WULANSARI
Shanti

Return to Football Related Polls