Gday

For new members to introduce themselves - Guest Book

Postby lfc_90 » Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:49 pm

Hello just a brief introduction, i am 19 and from australia my parents just moved to london despite being pressured by surrounding londoners to go for a london team. I have always had a soft spot for liverpool whilst never fully supporting a team due to the lack of footage i got in australia. After watching a few games reading what i can in this past month and with an avid love of football i've become a fully fledged fan and i hope to make many trips to anfield. and catch every game in london.I  apologize for any ignorance in what im about to say but are there any videos, books or anything of the like on liverpool so i can understand the history even more...well alot more hopefully. Also am i being stupid going for a team so far away or are there lots of londoners following liverpool. As i stated before sorry for any ignorance i have only just moved here and there is alot of difference between here and home...i love it..i love liverpool...i love the song you will never walk alone...and to top it off my initials are L.F...
cheers. lf_90
lfc_90

Postby woof woof ! » Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:30 pm

apologize for any ignorance in what im about to say but are there any videos, books or anything of the like on liverpool so i can understand the history even more.

There's loads mate, just try Google.

In the meantime , welcome to the forum.  :)

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby matrix » Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:31 pm

welcome lfc_90...

enjoy the site mate...  gday sport  :;):

matrix
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:36 pm

Hiya mate , dont worry about coming from London, thats were i am :;):
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:40 pm

Hello just a brief introduction, i am 19 and from australia my parents just moved to london

LFC 90, not being funny but i've gotta ask, at a time when most brits given the opportunity would leave this snow bound politically f'ked up island , what on earth made your parents decide to move here ? . Are they poms who moved to Oz and a decade or two later let fond memories and sentiment overcome common sense ? .

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby lfc_90 » Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:45 pm

woof woof ! wrote:
Hello just a brief introduction, i am 19 and from australia my parents just moved to london

LFC 90, not being funny but i've gotta ask, at a time when most brits given the opportunity would leave this snow bound politically f'ked up island , what on earth made your parents decide to move here ? . Are they poms who moved to Oz and a decade or two later let fond memories and sentiment overcome common sense ? .

haha at first i wasn't to happy with the decision, and no they were not poms it was more of my dads working commitments. but atleast there is the best football in the world on all the time the competition in australia is horrible.
lfc_90

Postby lfc_90 » Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:46 pm

and i think australia is just as politically fuuu***Cked up
Last edited by lfc_90 on Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lfc_90

Postby Igor Zidane » Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:26 pm

G'day missus jeeeeeeessop
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lfc_90 » Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:07 am

Igor Zidane wrote:G'day missus jeeeeeeessop

???
lfc_90

Return to Introductions Forum