20%
no
60%
???
20%

Total votes : 5

Postby gaz31 » Fri Sep 10, 2004 2:28 pm

remember him?
When you get the ball, I want you to beat a couple of men and smash the ball into the net, just the same way you used to at Bury," said Shankly. Lindsay replied: "But Boss that wasn't me, it was Bobby Kerr." Shankly turned to Bob Paisley and said: "Christ Bob, we've signed the wrong player."
gaz31
LFC Elite Member

Postby gaz31 » Sun Sep 12, 2004 12:53 am

If u don't he was a good asset to the site ! me him and supersub used to have some good old rants about things (usually cheesecake face) lol !! and b4 supersub became a moderator !!
And then one day he dissapeared ...gone...va va voom !!
any how i think ive found him !! but im not sure it is him so can anyone remember where he lived "what town" cos if you go onto the portsmouth fc site there is a member called jaypaps which is quite an unusual name and if it is him im gonna try to get him back on this site and off that shiteeee.  :p
When you get the ball, I want you to beat a couple of men and smash the ball into the net, just the same way you used to at Bury," said Shankly. Lindsay replied: "But Boss that wasn't me, it was Bobby Kerr." Shankly turned to Bob Paisley and said: "Christ Bob, we've signed the wrong player."
gaz31
LFC Elite Member

Return to Non Football Related Polls