Sod off baldrick

For new members to introduce themselves - Guest Book

Postby baldricks_cunning_plan » Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:46 pm

Since I recieved a PM the other day questioning my idenitity I thought it only fair to introduce myself properly.

Well firstly my name is Baldrick although I'm not certain on my first name. It may be Sod Off as when I used to play in the gutter with the rest of the snipes I used to say "hello I'm Baldrick." and they'd reply with "yes we know sod off, Baldrick"

As that shows I love comedy. Anything from the old black and white days of Will Hay, George Formby, Norman Wisdom and the Ealing comedy films. Right through the height of British comedy in the 60s and 70s with the Carry On films along with quality sitcoms such as Rising Damp, Dad's Army, Steptoe and Son. Then there's the 80s with Only Fools and Horses which is the best comedy ever along with the best written comedy - Blackadder. The 90s gave us the likes of Men Behaving Badly. The 2000s have had a few decent shows with the Royle Family, The Office.

Another love of mine is music. My musical taste differs from Motown to Brit Pop, Ska to 50s and 60s Rock n Roll. Favourite band of all time is Oasis, favourite band at the moment is The Enemy who I'm going to see in November when they come to my hometown of Liverpool.

But my biggest love is football. I was brought up to support Liverpool Football Club and I'm bloody glad I was. Despite the lows, they are overshadowed by the highs. I could ramble about my love of this club for another million and one words before starting chapter two, but I've done enough talking now so I'll leave it there.
baldricks_cunning_plan

Postby LFC2007 » Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:06 pm

BaldrIcks_cunning_pL(L)an wrote:Since I recieved a PM the other day questioning my idenitity I thought it only fair to introduce myself properly.

Well firstly my name is Baldrick although I'm not certain on my first name. It may be Sod Off as when I used to play in the gutter with the rest of the snipes I used to say "hello I'm Baldrick." and they'd reply with "yes we know sod off, Baldrick"

As that shows I love comedy. Anything from the old black and white days of Will Hay, George Formby, Norman Wisdom and the Ealing comedy films. Right through the height of British comedy in the 60s and 70s with the Carry On films along with quality sitcoms such as Rising Damp, Dad's Army, Steptoe and Son. Then there's the 80s with Only Fools and Horses which is the best comedy ever along with the best written comedy - Blackadder. The 90s gave us the likes of Men Behaving Badly. The 2000s have had a few decent shows with the Royle Family, The Office.

Another love of mine is music. My musical taste differs from Motown to Brit Pop, Ska to 50s and 60s Rock n Roll. Favourite band of all time is Oasis, favourite band at the moment is The Enemy who I'm going to see in November when they come to my hometown of Liverpool.

But my biggest love is football. I was brought up to support Liverpool Football Club and I'm bloody glad I was. Despite the lows, they are overshadowed by the highs. I could ramble about my love of this club for another million and one words before starting chapter two, but I've done enough talking now so I'll leave it there.

???
LFC2007

Postby GYBS » Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:11 pm

welcome baldrick you have been like a breath of fresh air in here and im not suprised you are being hunted down or watched due to the fact you bring a positive and sensible attitude towards our players and team - its nice to see from a fellow liverpool fan who isnt just interested in slagging off players ,manager, owners , team , etc
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Madmax » Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:14 pm

welcome baldy enojy your stay fella!
Madmax
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby aCe' » Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:57 pm

:laugh:
aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:18 pm

It's Dundalk at it again. :D
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:19 pm

Good intro Baldrick, pity you like a MANC band but nobodies perfect.

Do yer like milk ?

:D

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby baldricks_cunning_plan » Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:43 pm

Really depends on who is serving the milk now doesn't it. :;):
baldricks_cunning_plan

Postby woof woof ! » Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:25 am

"Serving it" ? Christ sake, how the other half live. :(

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby baldricks_cunning_plan » Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:39 am

Don't you know Ernie died and went to deliveries in that milk round in the sky?
baldricks_cunning_plan

Return to Introductions Forum