Red light district - Blue haven

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Tue May 19, 2009 8:22 pm

LONDON (Reuters) – A man who tried to hire a prostitute to take his 14-year-old son's virginity as a present was spared jail by a court on Friday.

The Polish national took the boy out in his car and allowed him to pick out the prostitute, who was standing at the side of the road in the red-light district of Nottingham.

But the 42-year-old father was arrested because the teenager had chosen an undercover police officer, Nottingham Crown Court heard.

The man, who cannot be named for legal reasons, was handed a 10-month prison sentence, suspended for a year, after he admitted a charge of trying to solicit a woman to have sex with a child, the Press Association reported.

The court heard that the father, who came to Britain eight years ago, was arrested last July during an undercover operation by the city's vice squad.

Prosecutor Adrian Harris said the man and his son had approached the undercover officer whose code name was Sarah and beckoned her over .

He asked "Sarah" how much it would cost for her to have sex with his son and they agreed on a 20 pound fee. However, when the car pulled over, the man was arrested by plainclothes police officers.

"The boy said that they had driven past the girl and his dad pointed to her and said 'will she do?'" Harris said.
"He said 'yes' and they had turned round. He said his dad did this because he was still a virgin and he was taking care of that for him."

Judge Jonathan Teare said he would spare the father jail because of his excellent character and that he believed he did not mean any harm to his son.

"You have a duty of care to your son and that is to look after his moral welfare, not as you might think to break him in to the ways of sex through a prostitute," he said.

The court was told the boy would continue to live with his father.
___

:D im unsure whether or not to be amused or disgusted. he is treating his son like a friend or same age group, morally wrong act, exposed to STDs, etc. wtf was he thinking?  :oops:
maypaxvobiscum

Postby dafurf » Tue May 19, 2009 11:46 pm

maypaxvobiscum wrote:LONDON (Reuters) – A man who tried to hire a prostitute to take his 14-year-old son's virginity as a present was spared jail by a court on Friday.

The Polish national took the boy out in his car and allowed him to pick out the prostitute, who was standing at the side of the road in the red-light district of Nottingham.

But the 42-year-old father was arrested because the teenager had chosen an undercover police officer, Nottingham Crown Court heard.

The man, who cannot be named for legal reasons, was handed a 10-month prison sentence, suspended for a year, after he admitted a charge of trying to solicit a woman to have sex with a child, the Press Association reported.

The court heard that the father, who came to Britain eight years ago, was arrested last July during an undercover operation by the city's vice squad.

Prosecutor Adrian Harris said the man and his son had approached the undercover officer whose code name was Sarah and beckoned her over .

He asked "Sarah" how much it would cost for her to have sex with his son and they agreed on a 20 pound fee. However, when the car pulled over, the man was arrested by plainclothes police officers.

"The boy said that they had driven past the girl and his dad pointed to her and said 'will she do?'" Harris said.
"He said 'yes' and they had turned round. He said his dad did this because he was still a virgin and he was taking care of that for him."

Judge Jonathan Teare said he would spare the father jail because of his excellent character and that he believed he did not mean any harm to his son.

"You have a duty of care to your son and that is to look after his moral welfare, not as you might think to break him in to the ways of sex through a prostitute," he said.

The court was told the boy would continue to live with his father.
___

:D im unsure whether or not to be amused or disgusted. he is treating his son like a friend or same age group, morally wrong act, exposed to STDs, etc. wtf was he thinking?  :oops:

My da was a cool MF but he was never that cool.
In Rafa I trust.
dafurf

Postby Kharhaz » Wed May 20, 2009 12:13 am

So a prostitute can offer her services publicly, but a customer cannot purchase that service? Is it just me who seeing something wrong here? Ive seen a few programs where the clients get arrested and fined and yet the prostute walks away. And always, its the blokes fault. Im also struggling with why is it dealers of drugs or drink can be prosecuted, and yet prostitutes are the ones who are innocent?

Which brings me to the article.

So to back up my point, it is allowed to offer your body for cash. If not, then why the undercover need? why not just arrest the prostitute? or is it a matter about the child in which case, why is the man being prosecuted? If its wrong, then why is underage pregnancy in this country as high as it is? and why is nothing done about it?

Again, who was at fault here? the man or the woman? An undercover cop agreed a price, why didnt she say "Im sorry sir, my service is not for minors as it is illegal?" or did she know that prostitutes would take any money and customer regardless which brings me back to my first point, why is the man in the wrong and not the woman?
Last edited by Kharhaz on Wed May 20, 2009 12:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NiftyNeil » Wed May 20, 2009 1:49 am

My issue is with the topic title. Red Light District - blue haven. I've been to Amsterdam and seen the Red Light area. Any windows with blue lights are the gay ones. I thought Maypax was finally coming out. :D
NiftyNeil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Emerald Red » Wed May 20, 2009 5:16 am

What a complete d*ckhead! A 14-year-old? Some people aren't fit to be fathers.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Wed May 20, 2009 10:28 am

Kharhaz wrote:So a prostitute can offer her services publicly, but a customer cannot purchase that service? Is it just me who seeing something wrong here? Ive seen a few programs where the clients get arrested and fined and yet the prostute walks away. And always, its the blokes fault. Im also struggling with why is it dealers of drugs or drink can be prosecuted, and yet prostitutes are the ones who are innocent?

Which brings me to the article.

So to back up my point, it is allowed to offer your body for cash. If not, then why the undercover need? why not just arrest the prostitute? or is it a matter about the child in which case, why is the man being prosecuted? If its wrong, then why is underage pregnancy in this country as high as it is? and why is nothing done about it?

Again, who was at fault here? the man or the woman? An undercover cop agreed a price, why didnt she say "Im sorry sir, my service is not for minors as it is illegal?" or did she know that prostitutes would take any money and customer regardless which brings me back to my first point, why is the man in the wrong and not the woman?

there are 2 ways we can look at this. on moral and legal grounds.

firstly, isnt it morally wrong for a father to encourage his son having sex (1) at such a young age (2) with someone who most likely is a disease carrier?

he is too young to be aware of the pros and cons of sexual activities and this could lead to him having much alluded fantasies and would effect his future sexual partners who arent workers.

legally, it is below the age limit obviously so he doesnt have much of an argument there. its just bad luck that of all options available, he had to choose an undercover whore.

with regards to the high pregnancy rate for teens, surely endorsing such behavior isn't gonna do any favors do reduce the high rate is it?

and i disagree with the judge's comment towards the end -

"You have a duty of care to your son and that is to look after his moral welfare, not as you might think to break him in to the ways of sex through a prostitute,"

is he trying to say, ''look dont hook up with a whore, hook up with some other girl, maybe your classmate or neighbour''?

i think a better statement would have been ''you have a duty to care for your son and to look after his moral welfare not as you think might break him into sexual activities at such a young age''.

ps: Nifty i called it blue haven coz of the undercover cop...you know cops wear blue right? :D but thanks for the tip i wasnt aware of that lol
maypaxvobiscum

Postby Fowler_E7 » Wed May 20, 2009 5:25 pm

Sounds like best dad ever if you ask me :D
Fowler_E7
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Wed May 20, 2009 5:29 pm

Fowler_E7 wrote:Sounds like best dad ever if you ask me :D

lol :D
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mistyred » Wed May 20, 2009 5:32 pm

The dad sound like a complete w'anker, such people should not have
children.

Because of parent's like that some barely stopped p1ssing the bed little 16yr old girl will end up getting pregnant by
some nonse of a 26yr old man, who can't go for a women his own age.
ImageImageImage
mistyred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Wed May 20, 2009 6:00 pm

metalhead wrote:

:D

I admit I did find this a bit amusing but at the same time you have to question is the sort of thing to give you a 14 year old, infact is it even a thing to give to a son as a pressie anyway?
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Big Niall » Sat May 23, 2009 5:27 pm

just turning 14 is too young. it would be a cool present if the kid was turning 16 though.

twenty quid though - she must have been a minger.

a great dad would send him for a whole night with a good pro - kind of like driving lessons to set him up for life.
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Sat May 23, 2009 5:32 pm

bavlondon wrote:
metalhead wrote:

:D

I admit I did find this a bit amusing but at the same time you have to question is the sort of thing to give you a 14 year old, infact is it even a thing to give to a son as a pressie anyway?

Agreed mate,

Setting a bad example for Teenagers
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SupitsJonF » Sat May 23, 2009 5:34 pm

Big Niall wrote:just turning 14 is too young. it would be a cool present if the kid was turning 16 though.

twenty quid though - she must have been a minger.

a great dad would send him for a whole night with a good pro - kind of like driving lessons to set him up for life.

14 year old wont need a whole night, just seeing an older women naked might do it for him :D
SupitsJonF

Return to General Chat Forum