Steaua who ? pleazzzzz... - Did u figured it out ?

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby solano » Fri Nov 07, 2003 3:07 pm

....steaua was a better team thursday reds !!!....and it will be again 2 weeks from now.....when we'll release u from duty...hehehe
solano

Postby supersub » Sat Nov 08, 2003 9:55 am

no way nobby.steau are c*ap and will be well and truly beaten in the return.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby Owzat » Sat Nov 22, 2003 8:53 pm

Unconvincing as we may be at the moment, we usually raise our game for Europe - noteable exception Celtic last season when we were poor
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Sun Nov 23, 2003 1:28 am

My girlfriend went to Anfield on Saturday morning before the Middlesbrough game to get us both tickets for the Steaua game and she couldn't get any for us.  The lads in the ticket booth told her there had been queues round the block when the tickets had become available.  I might go up before the game on the night only living ten minutes away to see if I can pay on the door.  Can't wait.  We should have them!!!  I love European nights at Anfield. 

I'll tell you the worst I ever went to though. 

Any of you guys remember when Jamie Redknapp scored a 30 yard curler into the top corner in Russia against Spartak Vladikavkaz about six years ago?  It was one of the best goals you'll see, keeper had no chance, just watched it go past him in the net!!!! 

Note: one of the things I remember about the game is that Stan Collymore was the British record signing at the time, and the signs were beginning to show even then that he just could not be @r$ed at all.

Well, I went to the 0 - 0 bore draw return at Anfield.  Should have just watched it at home on telly.
jonnymac1979

Postby greenred » Mon Nov 24, 2003 2:25 pm

It would be nice to win this seasons uefa cup to make it eight european trophies.am I  right in thinking that would make us second to madrid in terms of european success?
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Owzat » Mon Nov 24, 2003 2:33 pm

Normally I'd be happy to go out of the UEFA cup at any stage but this season winning trophies is about all we have to look forward to already. I just wish Kermit would go so we can get on with challenging for the Premiership rather than making do with lesser trophies
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Premiership - General Discussion