Advice needed - Old trafford ticket help

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby red187 » Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:26 am

I hope this hasn't been covered or asked somewhere else.

I have been given two tickets for the game at Old Trafford from a guy I work with.

The only problem is that the tickets are season tickets for the Stretford end and I am sure that I would get a serious kicking if I were to go and sit there. No way I could sit on my hands for the entire match, imagine we score in the last minute to win the mathc, I'd come home in a body bag.

What I would like so advice on is how to transfer these tickets and get some seats that save me from a hiding, do I find a tout outside the ground and try and swap the tickets for some in the away end.

Or do I brass neck it, walk into Old Trafford take the seats and remove the coats showing proudly our Liverpool colours hoping that the stewarts do their jobs properly and move us to a approperate section.

Any advice or help would be greatly appreciated, I'm going to this match one way or the other and to hell with the consequences but I would love to get out with out any broken bones
red187

Postby Ciggy » Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:31 am

good luck I wouldnt go near that stinkin place for free.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby destro » Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:01 pm

Try your best to swap the tickets for another part of the ground, sitting in the Shitford End AND showing any sort of Liverpool clothing will result in the stewards breaking the record for getting to a disturbance in the crowd in the SLOWEST time ever.

I am in the same boat, my sister is a season ticket holder and has a spare ticket, she has been asking me for ages to go and watch the match with her and I don't know what to do. If you manage to swap yours and see a disturbance in the crowd that could well  be me :D
destro

Return to Liverpool FC - Games