Ambition - Chelsea

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby taff » Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:46 am

Drogba and Anelka but not together and how hard is it to get a win at Goodison.  Come on Chelsea show some ambition you could have gone top tonight  :D
taff
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:00 am

Jesus I just saw the headline Terry off and Chelsea held!!! Feck me did Everton have two sent off then? Who were they? And who got injured at half time, Cahill ??? :;): :D

Not really quite the same to be down to 10 men after 35 minutes and get a draw, as it is to be playing aginst ten men and get a draw is it? Or is it just me?
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redtrader74 » Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:05 am

might just be you, I'm just happy that we are top of the league right now
redtrader74
LFC Super Member

Postby taff » Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:05 am

I dont know BM but go on the 606 site and reassure Chelsea fans who are moaning about lack of ambition, Im sure you could ease their troubled minds  :D
taff
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:10 am

I think Chelsea have got plenty of their own problems Taff without me adding to them. If we don't win the title, I'm convinced more than ever that it'll be the Mancs who will.

As for being happy that we're top of the league, of course I am. It is possible though I think to be happy but still a little concerned that we've drawn four out of our last five. I hope it's possible anyway, becuase that's how I feel.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby taff » Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:27 am

bigmick wrote:I think Chelsea have got plenty of their own problems Taff without me adding to them. If we don't win the title, I'm convinced more than ever that it'll be the Mancs who will.

As for being happy that we're top of the league, of course I am. It is possible though I think to be happy but still a little concerned that we've drawn four out of our last five. I hope it's possible anyway, becuase that's how I feel.

I agree but the more this season goes on the more it reminds me of the CL in Rafas first season.  The Mancs dont concern me I reckon they will lose their next game :D
taff
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby aCe' » Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:36 am

somebody lock this sht thread ffs ...:O :O
aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Premiership - General Discussion