3rd
50%
4th
19%
5th
No votes

Total votes : 26

Postby A.B. » Mon Aug 16, 2004 1:01 am

Honestly, I think that we can win it this year not because I'm a LFC fan but because we got a good manager and he can make mediocore players champions like he did in Spain in his first year.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Piewhack » Mon Aug 16, 2004 1:03 am

Being realistic... i think we will end up in 4th again.. but with a significatnly smaller points gap between the leader.

hopefully we can have a really great season and up higher like 3rd or 2nd.. but unless we get some more signings.. then my head says 4th.
Piewhack
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby the great one » Mon Aug 16, 2004 1:05 am

i think thats askin alot but we will finish higher than these lot
Image anyways i think it will 2nd or 3rd i can for the first time see aresnal retaining it.otherwise i would say chelsea man united look poor beyounf belief which is only a good thing :laugh:
''I know Mourinho likes to tell people that he is the European champion manager but he's not now. That belongs to Benitez. '' Jamie Carragher
the great one
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Piewhack » Mon Aug 16, 2004 1:07 am

haha.. luv the pic!!!
yeah man u looked poor.. but u gotta remember that they are still missin key players at the mo..
hopefully im being too negative.. hope im proven wrong and we do fin top three

fingers crossed
Piewhack
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Mon Aug 16, 2004 1:11 am

Piewhack wrote:Being realistic... i think we will end up in 4th again.. but with a significatnly smaller points gap between the leader.

hopefully we can have a really great season and up higher like 3rd or 2nd.. but unless we get some more signings.. then my head says 4th.

4th place is reserved for Middlesbrough, 5th place for Newcastle and 6th is for the Man Utd scum.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby stapo1000 » Mon Aug 16, 2004 1:20 am

ive haven't changed my mind on how we'll do sinct yesterday morning. i thought scum were impressive today despite being missing a shed load of starting players. they out played chelski for most of the game and i think well get 3rd but it'll go to the wire between us and manure. we definitely have improved and i think we'll be within 8 points of first. none of this stopped me from puttin a tenner on us to come 1st at 14/1. i'll give rafa 2 seasons 2 win major trophies. ynwa...
Steve Gerrard Gerrard,
He'll pass the ball 40 yards,
He's quick and he's f*cking hard,
Steve Gerrard Gerrard.
stapo1000
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kopboyau » Mon Aug 16, 2004 5:18 am

To be realistic I think third or fourth. Arsenal's demolition of the Blue ****** was like a walk in the park. So as much as it pains me to say it unless we can beat them at least once if not both times then 3 or 4 it will be. Cisse looked and looked our only avenue to goal for most of the game and then Rafa took him off. Very puzzling  ???  ??? . We need another striker. Sinama-Pongolle was terrible, sorry if that's harsh, and lets sign a midfielder and help out Steveie G. Finnan looks lost in midefield.
Kopboyau
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Mon Aug 16, 2004 7:26 am

Two weeks ago I was pretty confident that we would finish 3rd but with Owens departure (and the 20 + goals he normally gets) I think we will be battling again for 4th or 5th place :(  :(  :(

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby LFC #1 » Mon Aug 16, 2004 7:44 am

gone with 3rd, think we can give Chelsea and ManU a run for theier money and fiinish above one of them, with Arsenal taking the title again.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby laza » Mon Aug 16, 2004 7:57 am

At present time getting 3rd wouldnt be  a bad result with a new boss though i could live with 4th.
Champions league is a priority though even with the upheavals we should still stay above rest of pack led by the Geordies
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Mon Aug 16, 2004 8:32 pm

Bah none of you are optimistic damn it.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby addicted norwegian » Mon Aug 16, 2004 10:39 pm

I`ve said all along that Liverpool finishes first, Chelsea second, Gooners third and Newcastle fourth. After seeing Newcastles performance I have to say I`m not sure, M`boro will give them a hard battle for the fourth place.
Now after we signed Alonso I`m even more confident rafa is gonna make us great again :)
addicted norwegian
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Mon Aug 16, 2004 10:54 pm

addicted norwegian wrote:I`ve said all along that Liverpool finishes first, Chelsea second, Gooners third and Newcastle fourth. After seeing Newcastles performance I have to say I`m not sure, M`boro will give them a hard battle for the fourth place.
Now after we signed Alonso I`m even more confident rafa is gonna make us great again :)

Finaly someone agrees however I think that Arsenal will be above Chelsea, Arsenal are more of a threat then Chelsea is. Middlesbrough will probably fight with Newcastle for that 4th place.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Fowler_E7 » Tue Aug 24, 2004 1:47 pm

im gonna be bold and go for second place
Fowler_E7
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Tue Aug 24, 2004 1:52 pm

3rd.
stmichael