Ref: jarnail singh - Shocking

International Football/Football World Wide - General Discussion

Postby lakes10 » Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:20 am

due to facebook i have made contact with a old friend i have not seen for 14 years and we went to the  Southend 0-2 Brighton last night,

now dont get me wrong, it was a good game , a punch up in the first 5 mins, a sending off, 2 goals, 2 off the line clearances.

but the Reff was shocking and the linesmen.

it was never a sending off, the linesman missed 3 clear pens for southend and one of the the Reff Singh was right next to the player when he got his shirts almost ripped from his back in the box just as he was going to take a shot.

a lot of the time when we say the Reff is for just one team its done out of  sour grapes , but last night i was neutral and was shocked what i was seeing.

I know it was only a League One and Reff Singh has only just come up from the Non League but he has been given some big games this year.
This was always going to be a hard game, two seaside towns and ex Briton player on the southend team.

but in truth i have seen better Reffs in the Sunday league down the park.

I was not shock that the police had to help the Reff off the field at the end of the game, not to save him from the fans but to save him from the players.

all creadit to the southend fans they took it well and the  humor was great.
as for southend as a team they have not got a clue up front this year and need to get it sorted if the are going to try and move back into the Championship.

I did have a great night and it was good to meet up with a old friend that i had been to hundreds of games with when i was younger.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:28 pm

cant relegate the ref tho or he will probably claim racial discrimination or something.

black white brown green or blue, a ref has to be decent at his job
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:47 pm

very true, the thing is that i have seen him a few times before, he can have a good game but you just know there is a bad one coming up..

Just dont understand the FA when it comes to who can be a Reff or how good you must be to be one.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Yessicajax » Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:03 am

refs are bad...

also cause of ref ajax lost from feyenoord (well it went 2-2 in the last 5 minuts..but we lost 2 points with that) it was never a penalty and 1 minut before that we should got a penalty. in the first half ther keeper should get a red card. but no.
:(
Image Image Image
A.F.C.A ..... As Finishing touch...God created the Dutch!
Yessicajax

Return to Football World Wide - General Discussion