Codecs required

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby pinkkitty » Sun May 18, 2008 2:15 am

Bamaga man wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:Sorry im his nan im only messin im most prob old enough to be your nan aswell. ive got a zimmer an all an a pension book an im serious now im only havin a laugh with him an im drunk love so im tellin the truth.

Youve got a nice lad there though if only i was thirty years younger . :eyebrow

:laugh:

thanks for that, he would be a nice lad if he were here with me rightnow
pinkkitty

Postby 66-1112520797 » Sun May 18, 2008 2:16 am

pinkkitty wrote:
Bamaga man wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:Sorry im his nan im only messin im most prob old enough to be your nan aswell. ive got a zimmer an all an a pension book an im serious now im only havin a laugh with him an im drunk love so im tellin the truth.

Wont be long treacle.
66-1112520797

Postby NANNY RED » Sun May 18, 2008 2:23 am

pinkkitty wrote:
Bamaga man wrote:

What did yeh let him come here for  should of tied him up love . an shut it Bamaga were avin a private convo here. Nice to talk to you love youve got a gent there ive got a son same age as him so i always try and keep these younsters in check .

Im a bit drunk tonight first time in months :laugh: just seen my son get player of the year an im made up. but i think the old nan now is witherin an me congical rights is callin so im off to bed  :laugh: Nice to meet you
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1112520797 » Sun May 18, 2008 2:25 am

NANNY RED wrote:
pinkkitty wrote:
Bamaga man wrote:

What did yeh let him come here for  should of tied him up love . an shut it Bamaga were avin a private convo here. Nice to talk to you love youve got a gent there ive got a son same age as him so i always try and keep these younsters in check .

Im a bit knackered tonight first time in months :laugh: just seen my son get player of the year an im made up. but i think the old nan now is witherin an me congical rights is callin so im off to bed  :laugh: Nice to meet you

Oh yeah  :D
66-1112520797

Postby pinkkitty » Sun May 18, 2008 2:29 am

NANNY RED wrote:
pinkkitty wrote:
Bamaga man wrote:

Im a bit drunk tonight first time in months :laugh: just seen my son get player of the year an im made up. but i think the old nan now is witherin an me congical rights is callin so im off to bed  :laugh: Nice to meet you

good night, nice to meet you!!!! Yeah, i should have tied him up!! didnt think of that. :D
pinkkitty

Postby 7_Kewell » Sun May 18, 2008 11:33 am

am I the only one wondering what movies you are downloading?  ???  :D
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Sun May 18, 2008 11:46 am

Bamaga man: Years back I also used a lot of codec packs, some of which tool 13Mb and everything.

But then I discovered the VLC media player that S@int suggests you, and it was great: it plays everything that you throw at it with no need of codecs at all

For the few things VLC can't play, use KMedia player, it's a bit better IMHO, and it's free.

In this forum you can download the last stable version, it's worth a shot.

KMPLAYER
Last edited by Sabre on Sun May 18, 2008 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dundalk » Sun May 18, 2008 12:56 pm

You cant really go wrong with VLC Player
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Mon May 19, 2008 10:12 am

Bamaga man wrote:I couldnt find the help thread so apologies for that.

I've downloaded a few movies on me sisters computer, the first movie had no video (VISUAL) so I got a small xp i think codec ack for that, and that was sorted.

Since then I have downloaded a few more movies, there is audio and video, but the video stutters. Now im not sure whether thats some video filter or what.

I got a Matroska pack ful version of something or other, bt this hasnt solved my stuttering probem on the movie, which I thught it would.

If anyone who knows of a complete pack or something that will solve this problem I'd be very much grateful.  :)

if you want to convert certain files to dvd or whatever, then log onto CODEC.COM (best site- recommended). you will get every type of convert software, and its free

secondly Utorrent is good, but you can use isohunt, that site is brilliant, plus newsleech is also good for films etc
make sure you download either films that are dvdrip or xvid which are of dvd quality. also download from those seeding more than leeching as the download speed is faster

hope that helps bamaga mate  :)
Last edited by Judge on Mon May 19, 2008 10:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Mon May 19, 2008 11:13 pm

I use FFDshow codecs. Sorted out most of my problems. Click here for it. FFDShow.

Also quality movie torrents on here. Superfundo.
Last edited by Kharhaz on Mon May 19, 2008 11:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1112520797 » Wed May 21, 2008 12:48 pm

Thank you guys much appreciated :)
66-1112520797

Previous

Return to General Chat Forum