Hello!

For new members to introduce themselves - Guest Book

Postby SundanceKid » Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:54 am

Hello everyone. I've seemed to go on about posting without introducing myself first haha. Well my name is Bobby. My interest in  Liverpool started when I saw each of the 5 English goals against Germany in the 2002 qualifier come from Liverpool Football Club. I am an American, and I hope you all won't hold that against me. The only football talk I hear in the US is of the Mexican League, so it aches me to not have anyone to discuss Liverpool's success with.  Imagine watching that exciting second leg against Arsenal, and not saying a word of it ever again. It isn't too fun. So I've decided to look for a forum that seems a bit friendly. I used to lurk the RAWK forums but those bunch argue more than they talk about football.  I am experienced with lots of forums, so don't think of me as too much of an idiot.

Most of that ranting was unneeded information haha. I hope to stay here a while, glad to finally have someone to talk to about  the greatest club in the world.
"Cut my veins open and I bleed Liverpool red"
SundanceKid

Postby woof woof ! » Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:23 am

You may have already noticed that we also like the odd rant here and there, guess thats the nature of football forums, welcome aboard .

:)

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Number 9 » Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:33 am

SundanceKid wrote:Hello everyone. I've seemed to go on about posting without introducing myself first haha. Well my name is Bobby. My interest in  Liverpool started when I saw each of the 5 English goals against Germany in the 2002 qualifier come from Liverpool Football Club. I am an American, and I hope you all won't hold that against me. The only football talk I hear in the US is of the Mexican League, so it aches me to not have anyone to discuss Liverpool's success with.  Imagine watching that exciting second leg against Arsenal, and not saying a word of it ever again. It isn't too fun. So I've decided to look for a forum that seems a bit friendly. I used to lurk the RAWK forums but those bunch argue more than they talk about football.  I am experienced with lots of forums, so don't think of me as too much of an idiot.

Most of that ranting was unneeded information haha. I hope to stay here a while, glad to finally have someone to talk to about  the greatest club in the world.

Welcome mate!! Regards to Butch if ya see him! :D
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:25 am

SundanceKid wrote:Hello everyone.  I am an American, and I hope you all won't hold that against me.

we wont. we dont hold it against bad bob either and he's canadian  :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:46 am

SundanceKid wrote:I used to lurk the RAWK forums but those bunch argue more than they talk about football.

well you have come to the right place mate, there is no arguing on here, this is just one big summer of love

:D
112-1077774096

Postby Judge » Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:22 am

the idea is to get as may cards as possible, then you'll be popular

as you can see i have none, so am not popular like peewee etc :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:38 pm

Judge wrote:the idea is to get as may cards as possible, then you'll be popular

as you can see i have none, so am not popular like peewee etc :D

yes what happens is when the mods like you, they send you cards, sort of like valentines cards, I have two because i am lovable

112-1077774096

Postby Igor Zidane » Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:51 pm

Welcome mate and happy posting , by the way don't take the gillett and hicks stuff as anti-american , it's just anti- gillett and hicks. Take no notice of peewee about the cards. THe cards are like a statement of gayness the more you have the gayer you are. Judge has no cards as the mods haven't got a system for beastiality yet. :;):
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:02 pm

Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:04 pm

peewee wrote:I have two because i am lovable

Easy was the term Judge used for you peewee, not lovable.    :D
account deleted by request

Postby Kash_Mountain » Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:19 pm

Welcome to the forum mate.

I see your from Texas!!! What' that JR upto to these days?  :)

ABSOLUTE STRENGTH       

ImageImage
Kash_Mountain

Return to Introductions Forum