Ltd edition signed shirt in need of a new home

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Redman in wales » Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:11 am

hi all,

now firstly i know that this site is not ebay, and i dont know if its ok to do this on here, but to sell a signed liverpool shirt, i thought on here would be the best place to start, as everyones already a fan...

I bought one of those limited edition (only 2007 made) signed away shirts before christmas -  the ones with Gerrard, Carragher, Torres, Alonso, and Momo's signitures in a box (pic below) but because they posted it to my previous address, my old housemate in cardiff finally got round to fowarding it onto me last week (he's a bit of a lazy bugg.er).

However, the misses has bought me one as well for a birthday present (its not my birthday for another two weeks, but she saw me come home with it... so had to tell me) - They can not be sent back to the club shop as they wont allow signed or printed shirts to be returned.

So now I have two. I could sell it on ebay, but with fees etc I thought I'd ask anyone on here whether they'd want it first. I'm only asking cost price, and if any red wants it in London we can meet on lunch break or after work so postage wont cost a thing. I've got the payment slip that came with it just to show its all legit and I got it direct from the club shop etc.

I paid £80 for it, plus £5 postage.... so if you live in London, you can have it for £80, or if you live elsewhere, £85 and I'll pay the postage.

Anyone interested?

PM me if you'd prefer.

Redman in wales
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red37 » Wed Jan 30, 2008 2:19 pm

HOW MUCH!

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby Redman in wales » Wed Jan 30, 2008 2:31 pm

:D  haha

its what i paid for it straight from LFC... so more fool me i suppose!
Redman in wales
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to General Chat Forum